Green forest boots

Predictions as they were meant to be. Or not. Whatever.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

Yes, because I think Sideshow also has a case on this one.

Are Hand and Semple really on our payroll, or just temporary trialists playing without pay for Oxford United in order to get them off the books of their contractual clubs?

If in doubt I think it should cascade to the next question and see who Jon Murray selects as the star man in the Monday paper, but I guess that’s up to Rob and Boogie to decide.

The PTV site says three bookings, by the way.
Boogie
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Boogie »

As much as I'd like my first boot of the season, give it to Sideshow for now.

It is unlikely I shall be on line again before Tuesday night and we need to set the next boot challenge asap.

Over to you Rob.

If it turns out it's mine I'll adjust the boot table accordingly :wink:
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotSnake&quot wrote: Are Hand and Semple really on our payroll, or just temporary trialists playing without pay for Oxford United in order to get them off the books of their contractual clubs?

The PTV site says three bookings, by the way.
Hand is on loan from Lincoln. It is highly unlikely that Lincoln will be paying much, if any, of Hand's wages while he is here. Semple is a non-contract player, meaning he doesn't have a contract. He will nevertheless be getting bunged a couple of hundred quid (at least) every time he takes the pitch, and so he should also be considered as on our payroll.

Three bookings: Howard, Blackwood, Murray. As predicted by both Boogie and Sideshow.