Yeah, yeah, I know...

Anything yellow and blue
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Yeah, yeah, I know...

Post by recordmeister »

I'm sorry. There, I said it. I'm sorry, because this is an advertising post. Some of you may or may not know that I'm a writer. A drinks writer. And I have new book out (the last one 'Distilled' is now in 10 languages and won the Fortnum and Mason Food and Drink Book of the Year in 2015).

This new one is called Straight Up, and is all about the best drinking experiences around the world that you can try for yourself. Think of it as a travel guide to the world's most interesting boozers. And no, the Headington Bar at the Kassam isn't in there.

I thought some of you might be interested, esp those of you who might travel around the world either for fun or for work. If so, you can buy it here (and other places like the Waterstones website).

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Straight-Up-Wh ... 1784722731

Once again, I'm sorry! But Christmas is coming and I really need to heat the house and buy some non-stale bread... oh, and pay for my Father in Law to come and see us play Wigan!
Kairdiff Exile
Mid-life Crisis

Re: Yeah, yeah, I know...

Post by Kairdiff Exile »

Well you've sold at least one copy! It sounded right up the street of a friend who likes travelling and drinking so I ordered one for his Christmas present and it arrived today. Looks great, may even have to buy one for myself as well! Cheers!
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Re: Yeah, yeah, I know...

Post by recordmeister »

AnaIng- thanks!!