Yellow Player etc

Anything yellow and blue
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Yellow Player etc

Post by recordmeister »

As an exiled Ox I often use the FL player app to listen to games, esp when travelling abroad with work.

Does anyone know, with the new deals etc that the clubs have, if this service will continue into the new season?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re: Yellow Player etc

Post by Hog »

I was wondering the same. I have subscribed to YP for several seasons but it seems to have dropped off my system and I can't find if it's taken a payment recently (got about ten current accounts to check and can't remember who the DD was to or for how much!) or whether the new system is completely different and I have to set up a new account? It doesn't help that I registered YP with my old Freeserve address which disappeared down the plug hole with Orange a few months back!
Yorkie
Toddler

Post by Yorkie »

At the end of April I got an email from EFL Digital headed 'Changes to your PlayerHD account' with the explanation pasted in below. No monthly subscription was debited in May, and it resumed in June as 'EFL Digital'. I can log in from the club website as before to access iFollow, which so far appears to have the same content as Yellow Player, differently (better?) formatted.
The position with accounts previously paying annually is apparently different, which may be why some subscribers haven't been transferred automatically. This looks like the place to go: https://www.efl.com/iFollow/
A club website news item on 25 May said Radio Oxford commentaries will continue on iFollow as before: https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2017/may/250517-bbc-oxford/

28 April email text
EFL Digital provide the website and PlayerHD service for the club you support. Throughout May and June we will be moving the club website to a new and improved website platform. As part of that development PlayerHD will become iFollow.

Your subscription will be affected in the following way.

For those users that subscribe on a Monthly basis by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal:

- No payment will be processed between 3rd of May and 9th of June

- At the point that your club website is relaunched your service will continue under the iFollow brand with all of the same features and benefits as before.

- Your monthly fee of £4.49 will not increase.

The only change you will notice is that with effect from 9th of June, payments will not be collected by FL interactive Ltd. Instead, the name EFL Digital Ltd will appear on your statement.

For those users that subscribe on an Annual basis by Direct Debit:

- No auto renewal of your service will take place when your current subscription expires. No further payments will be taken at that time unless you take a new subscription.

- You will be able to access iFollow on your new club website when it launches.

- At the anniversary date of your initial payment, your subscription will end. At this point you will need to purchase a new iFollow package, the format of which will differ from the traditional Annual membership that you have subscribed to until now.

If you have any questions regarding your contract, you can email iFollow@efl.com.

The terms and conditions for your subscription to the new iFollow service will be available for you to view on the new website and when you login to iFollow after launch.

https://www.efl.com/iFollow/
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Thanks Yorkie, that is extremely helpful. I paid annually by DD so it looks like I'll have to start again.