EFL Trophy Poll

Anything yellow and blue

Will you be going to the EFL Trophy Final?

Yes, definitely.
33%
No way.
28%
Maybe, if the EFL announce beforehand that all this B-Team nonsense will never happen again.
39%

Total votes: 18

theox
Middle-Aged Spread

EFL Trophy Poll

Post by theox »

Just out of interest to gauge people's feelings.
Old Abingdonian
Mid-life Crisis

Re: EFL Trophy Poll

Post by Old Abingdonian »

ONLY if the FA / EFL accept that the 'B' team idea has failed.
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Geoff »

It has really surprised me that so many people have not recognised the danger to our game this competition represents.

No way!
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

I would definitely go if we had an unequivocal statement that the B-Teams will not be in the competition next year. Until that happens, the final's not for me. I've boycotted all the games this year including the one against the filth and so now is not the time to weaken.
Jimski
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Jimski »

Yeah, a definite statement might tempt me out too. Though I'm still not sure if I could be bothered.
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

Ooh, another thread about it. Brilliant! And a poll with artificially black and white options, just to show how the fans are divided rather than united? Even better!
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

"I've potentially got a bike race on a fast course and, if I get accepted for it, I'll definitely pick that over a cup I don't particularly care about and am worried about the direction of travel, but don't have such strong views that I'm definitively against watching us at Wembley again". Doesn't seem to be an option for that in the survey, though.
Mr T
Brat

Post by Mr T »

Though I chose 'No Way', it was only because my exact reason 'Can't make it' was not listed. Would much prefer to see us in the Play Off final in May. Didn't attend last year's final either, as to me it's not such a big game as the Conference final of 2010, which was definitely worth a long day out for this Oxford Exile and his son! I like the idea of thousands attending, but with a significant protest by both Coventry AND Oxford fans before and during the game, but no plastic ducks please! We want our team to enjoy their day out as much as possible without the fans being an embarrassment
Bring back the black away shirt!
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

If not going was going to make the FA take note of the fans, in a complete reversal of its attitude since pretty much forever, then there'd be a point.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

I think the players, management and staff want to go to Wembley!