RIP John

Anything yellow and blue
neilw
Puberty

Re: RIP John

Post by neilw »

Blimey, that's a shocker. Saddened to read this. RIP.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

I must add my thoughts and condolances - met him most around the FOUL / OXVOX transition - certainly a bit querky, but will be missed.

Too much to ask for the boys to seal promotion today for him?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

The following post has just appeared on his Facebook page but won't be there for long so I have taken the liberty of re-posting in case you don't or can't see it ...

I have had instructions from my brother to post a brief note to thank everyone for everything that you have all done to help him through the difficult times

He was so organised he did-even down to giving me instructions on who to contact about everything in his life.

At the end of the day he had battled like a good one -how the hell he did it I will never know

My mum and I sat and nursed him at the end ,and he slipped away without pain.Love him to bits.

This will be the final posting-his instructions are to close his facebook page down within 48 hours of this message

The funeral has been arranged for the 16th May at 2pm at Long Hanborough Church and then the Crematorium in Oxford.Me and Mum would love to see all ,and to join us at the Hand and Shears in Church Hanborough after for some refreshment-Chris the Landlord has agreed to open up as he is usually closed on Mondays,but he knew John and said it would be a pleasure to help out.

Again,many thanks from me and Mum for everything

All the best Lad x

Richard and Mam
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Geoff »

Sorry to hear the news. I didn't know Snake personally but always enjoyed his thought provoking contributions to this forum.