Mooro
Grumpy old git

Things going south for Westley and North End this Easter

Post by Mooro »

Paul Cooper
Dashing young thing

Post by Paul Cooper »

Not hugely surprised.

In all likelihood Risdale will quickly get rid of him. Luton next for Westley anybody?
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotPaul Cooper&quot wrote:Not hugely surprised.

In all likelihood Risdale will quickly get rid of him. Luton next for Westley anybody?
Who would want Risdale at their club?
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by theox »

I'm struggling to think of a more nightmarish combo than Risdale and Westley.............
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quottheox&quot wrote:I'm struggling to think of a more nightmarish combo than Risdale and Westley.............
Ridsdale and Evans runs 'em close. Can you imagine how bad the finances would get?
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Owner Stephen Vaughan, Chairman Ken Bates, manager Mark Wright.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:Owner Stephen Vaughan, Chairman Ken Bates, manager Mark Wright.
... and Dean Morgan on loan!
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:Owner Stephen Vaughan, Chairman Ken Bates, manager Mark Wright.
And the stadium Landlord would be who? Smile, things could be worse for Oxford United...

///

Interesting to see the accounts yesterday. No real surprises as all the figures were all dealt with at the last Fans Forum.

p.s. cheer up Kelvin, I know you don't like having your salary put into the public domain via Companies House but you're worth every penny of it in my opinion.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

I wonder what salary Merry was drawing back in 2008.
ox11yellow
Embryo

Post by ox11yellow »

A Preston fan I know was telling me that part of the Preston/Stevenage agreement for Westley to move clubs was that no Stevenage players/coaching staff could move to PNE until the end of the season. Look out for plenty of movement from Stevenage to Preston in the summer.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

&quotThings are where they are, but don't look at my regime and think my regime has created that.

I'm saying that the dressing room has produced a level of togetherness and I've talked since I've been here about the level of togetherness that I've found around mediocrity.

I think there is a unity, a unity around everything that's mediocre. I'm not happy with mediocrity, I'm never going to accept it and I don't think the club wants to accept mediocrity either&quot