Two new ball-boys for training

Anything yellow and blue
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Two new ball-boys for training

Post by Mooro »

http://www.oufc.co.uk/page/News/0,,1034 ... 70,00.html

Tyrone Marsh and keeper Max Crocombe have been given pro contracts for next season...Four others released, Lewis Alderman, Cole Hinchliffe, George Morris &amp Jack Ross. Thought that Alderman, who captained the U18s from right back might have had a chance, but I guess two is better than nowt (although whether Marsh will ever get ahead of the 97 loanees that Wilder will bring in ahead of him next season remains to be seen).

May well be the last we see of Wayne Brown, who I imagine will want to go somewhere where he might actually play occasionally, if that frees up a wage among the seniors?
The Boys from Up the Hill
Brat

Post by The Boys from Up the Hill »

I think Brown has been taking his coaching badges this year and might replace Hodgy as goalkeeping coach when he retires. Crocombe will presumably be goalkeeping cover.
Druid
Baby

Re: Two new ball-boys for training

Post by Druid »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:http://www.oufc.co.uk/page/News/0,,1034 ... 70,00.html

Tyrone Marsh and keeper Max Crocombe have been given pro contracts for next season...Four others released, Lewis Alderman, Cole Hinchliffe, George Morris &amp Jack Ross. Thought that Alderman, who captained the U18s from right back might have had a chance, but I guess two is better than nowt (although whether Marsh will ever get ahead of the 97 loanees that Wilder will bring in ahead of him next season remains to be seen).

May well be the last we see of Wayne Brown, who I imagine will want to go somewhere where he might actually play occasionally, if that frees up a wage among the seniors?
Of the four who were released, I would imagine George Morris was the closest to being successful.
Alderman has no pace. David Lynn, LB, who is a year younger looks much more promising. Also, next year, look out for Jermaine Udumaga, CM.