OxVox Q&A Meeting with Kelvin Thomas - 24 September

Anything yellow and blue
Brahma Bull
Puberty

OxVox Q&A Meeting with Kelvin Thomas - 24 September

Post by Brahma Bull »

I hope you don't mind me posting this little reminder....

Kelvin Thomas has kindly agreed to take part in a Q&ampA with OxVox members before the Accrington Stanley home game on 24 September. This will take place at 13:00 in the landmark room.

We are grateful to Kelvin for taking time out to meet with our members and we hope to see as many of you there as possible. All OxVox members are welcome and if you are not a member you can either join at http://oxvox.org.uk/pageContent.aspx?id=7 or sign up on the door.

If you can't make the meeting but have a question you would like us to ask on your behalf please feel free to email chair@oxvox.org.uk and we will ask your questions on your behalf. We will then minute the meeting and post them on our website.

Hope to see some of you there.... :wink:
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Could you please ask him if he knows why Michael Duberry always wears long sleeves?
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

ask a silly question................. :wink:
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Okay, could we ask if he can screw a few more 32&quot LG tellies out of the BBQ man and put them in the concourses for use by the fans rather than just executives and foreign language students?

*Note: My LG tele is bigger than your LG tele even if you have got more of them than me!
Paul Cooper
Dashing young thing

Post by Paul Cooper »

Expecting the same answer as usual (progress is being made, but it will take some time), does he think that the ground will be owned by OUFC during his Chairmanship?
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

Ask him why Snake has such a problem with OxVox?
pottersrightboot
Brat

Re:

Post by pottersrightboot »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:Ask him why Snake has such a problem with OxVox?
Don't think Kelvin knows who Snake is... :wink:

BB, can't make meeting tomorrow as family commitments unfortunately. Have no burning issues to raise apart from how are discussions going with the club re supporter equity qinvestment. Do they want our money or not?
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Re:

Post by Brahma Bull »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Could you please ask him if he knows why Michael Duberry always wears long sleeves?
Yes I will.
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Re:

Post by Brahma Bull »

Snake doesn't have a problem with OxVox.....unless he would like to rant about it here. I know Snake was always upset because we refused membership to his cat!
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Re:

Post by Brahma Bull »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Okay, could we ask if he can screw a few more 32&quot LG tellies out of the BBQ man and put them in the concourses for use by the fans rather than just executives and foreign language students?
I will ask this question for you. :wink:
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Re:

Post by Brahma Bull »

&quotpottersrightboot&quot wrote: Don't think Kelvin knows who Snake is... :wink:
Maybe not but I've heard IL has. :wink:
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotBrahma Bull&quot wrote:
Snake doesn't have a problem with OxVox.....unless he would like to rant about it here. I know Snake was always upset because we refused membership to his cat!
True, and for the record I've been a paid up member for 3 or 4 four of the last ten years, which is more than the vast majority of our fans have. So there!
Mark Sennett
Brat

Post by Mark Sennett »

Hope to see a few of you there. Snake i'd be thrilled if you came along and renewed your membership it would be great to hear your views on things.
Please sponsor the OxVox Walk to Wycombe to raise funds for Helen &amp Douglas House and the Oxford United Youth &amp Community Trust. You can donate online at www.justgiving.com/oxvox
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

He's going to watch Swansea City tomorrow.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

http://forum.oxvox.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&ampt=282

The meeting sounded a bit fiery! So who was it?