Who do you want to sign for nest season?

Anything yellow and blue
Oufc2009
Brat

Who do you want to sign for nest season?

Post by Oufc2009 »

Simple enough, what player do you want to see playing for us next season, hopefully for some random reason chris wilder reads this and takes notice of us
It doesn't matter what people say, I like the 2010/2011 home shirt
Old Abingdonian
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Old Abingdonian »

Obviously, as posted elsewhere, it depends on availability. So we have much more chance of Thomas from Cheltenham (out of contract) than of, say, Adam Le Fondre.

Also, CW has done an unusually good job of keeping his cards close to his chest - no leaks I can recall about eg. MacLean, MacLaren, Burge - so we just won't know!

Of the players we do know about, I would sign Burge, but not push the boat out for MacLean. I have no view on Doble - haven't seen enough. It's also hard for fans when we don't see the whole picture. So as someone posted on another site, if Jimmy is going to be fit for pre-season, we don't need another experienced centre back.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotOld Abingdonian&quot wrote: So as someone posted on another site, if Jimmy is going to be fit for pre-season, we don't need another experienced centre back.
We've seen little of Sangare. A couple of very good performances does not mean he is the answer to anything. We probably still need a really big dominant centre half. Like the one we saw at Southend (?) - can't remember his name.
BigCrompy
Puberty

Re:

Post by BigCrompy »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotOld Abingdonian&quot wrote: So as someone posted on another site, if Jimmy is going to be fit for pre-season, we don't need another experienced centre back.
We've seen little of Sangare. A couple of very good performances does not mean he is the answer to anything. We probably still need a really big dominant centre half. Like the one we saw at Southend (?) - can't remember his name.
Mark something or other, wasn't it, if memory serves..? Brighton....? Triton...? Something like that anyway...
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Ryan from Accrington and Penn from Burton would be good.
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Sideshow Rob »

Clayton Donaldson from Crewe. Out of contract and 26 goals this season.
Last edited by Sideshow Rob on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
shaymen
Sperm

Re:

Post by shaymen »

&quotSideshow Rob&quot wrote:Clayton Donaldson from Crewe. Out of contract and 16 goals this season.
Told by a director of Bradford City who is a business collegue of mine that they have done a deal with him for next season
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Radley Rambler »

&quotSideshow Rob&quot wrote:Clayton Donaldson from Crewe. Out of contract and 16 goals this season.
Um, shouldn't that be 26?
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Sideshow Rob »

&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote:
Um, shouldn't that be 26?
Yes