SCUM ALL BUT DOWN

Anything yellow and blue
STEVE F
Brat

SCUM ALL BUT DOWN

Post by STEVE F »

SO HAPPY NEVER MIND ROYAL WEDDING SCUM GOING DOWN FAR BETTER REASON FOR HOLDING A STREET PARTY
PERHAPS SCUM CAN NOW CALL ITS SHIT HOLE
THE NOTTS COUNTY GROUND
Aylesbury Rich
Brat

Post by Aylesbury Rich »

Punctuation please!
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Sideshow Rob »

We are holding a street party if they lose at Hillsborough.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

I guess in your own inimitable way you're referring to Slumdon STEVE SHOUTY F? Although their impending demise is mildly amusing I can't say I feel particularly emotional about it: is it just me?
Boogie
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Boogie »

No it's not just you.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Nor me really. I often think that all this focus on Slumdon hating doesn't do us any favours in the long run. Best to concentrate on what we achieve not someone else's demise.
Bear in mind that they are going to get relegated to League 2. We are already in League 2. It wasn't long ago that we got relegated to the Conference.
But boy will I want to beat them twice (if we don't get them in the cups) next season.
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

I'm loving it. Check out their fans celebration of our relegation to the conference on YouTube. What comes around.....

Also in the serves you right stakes is Northampton Town's potential demise, after getting stuck with some Cobbler fans in October who were very keen to tell me how

&quotnon-league we'll always be&quot

I'm also loving their collapse.
BigCrompy
Puberty

Post by BigCrompy »

Caps lock, Steve.

Well the Cobbler's demise presupposes our defeat at Underhill on Monday which I'd be embarrassed about, and it kinda got me round to thinking about which teams I'd miss the least. I feel sad for Stockport but they do deserve the drop on form, and Barnett are perennial. Always thought of Macc as the most non-league, though this probably is unfair. Badford would just be too funny, and I like Lincoln and Hereford enough to wish them well.

I'm in the camp that likes to have an interest in as many games, as many divisions as possible, but I'd call my interest in the Moonrakers a morbid delight in their misfortune more than hatred. Would I be satisfied if they dropped straight down again? Probably, but I'd prefer several league doubles with them finishing in the doldrums but just surviving, first.

I had a wheelbarrow, Slumdon's wheels fell off!
Last edited by BigCrompy on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:I'm loving it. Check out their fans celebration of our relegation to the conference on YouTube. What comes around.....
OK, I'll revise my opinion somewhat.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote: Also in the serves you right stakes is Northampton Town's potential demise, after getting stuck with some Cobbler fans in October who were very keen to tell me how

&quotnon-league we'll always be&quot

I'm also loving their collapse.
Yes, I can go with that too. Also can't forget walking across the car park after we'd lost at Scunthorpe when some low life informed us that &quotwe'll never play you again&quot. I'm much more confident of that now not being the case than at the time.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

Rather eerily in Milk Cup 25th Anniversary week, the first goalscorer for Notts County..........a certain Alan Judge.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

I'm delighted that Slumdon will be joining us in the basement, less than a year after Charlie Austin bottled his chances to send them up to the Championship. Will make next season much more interesting.

I'm even more pleased that Plymouth and Brizzle have a good chance of heading down as well. If Torquay fail in the play-offs too, I could be looking at a great season from a Westcountry-dwelling point-of-view...

Bring 'em on!
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

That is them down I believe.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotHog&quot wrote:Play this at full volume!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKCnHWas3HQ
And if you know anyone who holds even the slightest interest in Them in your workplace just whistle this tune in the morning while going about your business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1 ... re=related