Beano- Facebook

Anything yellow and blue
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Beano- Facebook

Post by Swissbloke »

What did Beano say on his facebook on Saturday?

He's posted this up today:

&quotJames Constable Hey guys just want to apologise for what i said on saturday, i was also upset after losing and reacted in the wrong way! I can asure everyone, it hurts us players as much as it hurts the fans! We are desperate to do well, and as captain i take responsibility for the players, there a great bunch of lads, and its an honour to captain such a great club. Thank you for your support, long may it continue!! Beano x&quot
deanwindass
Puberty

Post by deanwindass »

In response to someone criticizing his performance and attitude, and that of the team in general, after Macc he wrote:

&quotIf uve got a problem direct it at the people who are meant to be stopping goals, I'm a forward not a defender!&quot

Not in the Deering mould of regrettable Facebook comments but it's not great.
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by theox »

It seems odd to me that players allow fans to become their 'friends' on Facebook.

Facebook, to me, is a way to keep in touch with people you know.

Surely, players should be on Twitter if they wants to pass comments that the fans can read.

Or, preferably, as they are in the public eye, they should stay off social networking altogether.
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

The internet is evil I tell you. EVIL :twisted:
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

To be fair to them most players have a personal private page and then a fans page.

Beano and Battman seem to be the most prolific and they are quite interesting sometimes.

Wilder himself was on there, he went on Facebook, grabbed a couple of thousand friends and then closed it down, either bored of it or fed up of the moaners.

Worley is the most active on Twitter out of the lot of them.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote: Worley is the most active on Twitter out of the lot of them.
Did you notice the i-phone in his hand at Macc. when he was supposed to be defending?

He's done a great job since he came in but he lost the plot last Saturday - twice!.