TiU

Anything yellow and blue
ConcreteBob
Baby

Re:

Post by ConcreteBob »

&quotOX12 to HP19&quot wrote:Vote for which forum you will be using here:

http://oufc.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/wh ... m-for-you/
You couldn't tell it was pre season, could you?

At least Newsquest didn't do this during the season. That would have been chaos.
OX12 to HP19
Embryo

Post by OX12 to HP19 »

Embrace silly season concrete!

&quotI don't like the shirts&quot
&quotI don't like the forum&quot
&quotI don't like the...&quot [repeat to fade]

We all need a good 90 mins of competitive football....
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:
&quottomoufc&quot wrote:
&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote: You should never feel like a pint of Fosters. Not ever.

See Boris, you let them all in and the standard of decorum slips straight away...
For those new to this board Godalming Yellow's tag 'grumpy old git' relates to the amount of posts he has published and has absolutly nothing to do with his age and personality.
Allegedly.
No allegedly, I'm happy to admit to it. Being a grumpy old git that is.
lesbatemanslawnmower
Sperm

Post by lesbatemanslawnmower »

hi everyone :D :D
TonyW
Sperm

Post by TonyW »

I don't know. 7 years, over 5000 posts, the glory of Chairmanship grade - then TiU goes tits up and I'm a sperm again. Such is life.

Still, I like the emoticons better here. Expect lots of :shock: and :roll: and :? from me in the future.

(Oh, and hello to all y'all I recognise from TiU, and those I don't....)
OX12 to HP19
Embryo

Post by OX12 to HP19 »

41% of fans (who expressed a preference) said that they would now be using this forum.

NONE have said they will continue to use TIU. Voting's still open:
http://oufc.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/wh ... m-for-you/

Can I assume that this is the place for a more cerebral seasoned debate?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

You can assume what you like - a forum is whatever its members make it.
OX12 to HP19
Embryo

Post by OX12 to HP19 »

Hear hear Boris! I would like to make it a place where we talk about knitting patterns and next seasons drapes.
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Sideshow Rob »

As far as I can see it's the same as the old TiU with about one third of the space reserved for distracting animated adverts. If only Rageonline could support Firefox it would be almost perfect. I have to use a special plug-in everytime I want to contribute to this forum and it always re-starts on the main menu.
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotSideshow Rob&quot wrote:If only Rageonline could support Firefox it would be almost perfect. I have to use a special plug-in everytime I want to contribute to this forum and it always re-starts on the main menu.
I've no idea what your problem is Rob. I use Firefox and never have any issues with getting on RO, and have no need for plug-ins. I'm not a techy so I can't tell what your problem is, but I would guess there maybe something you can do with your browser settings. It's certainly not anything to do with this board not supporting Firefox, though.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotOX12 to HP19&quot wrote:Hear hear Boris! I would like to make it a place where we talk about knitting patterns and next seasons drapes.
At last!!
Paul Cannell
Embryo

Re:

Post by Paul Cannell »

&quotSideshow Rob&quot wrote: If only Rageonline could support Firefox it would be almost perfect.
I just arrived. Firefox seems to work just fine for me.

Damn shame about TIU but I won't be posting on the new forum. /makes self comfortable
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

I'm another Firefox user. I have had problems in the past persuading it to remember my user name and password, but other than that it seems stable enough. I used to have format problems with Opera, though.
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:I'm another Firefox user. I have had problems in the past persuading it to remember my user name and password
You have to be one of those respectable gentemen that never 'clears his cookies' to use this function.
&quotI've been a slave to football. It follows you home, it follows you everywhere, and eats into your family life. But every working man misses out on some things because of his job. &quot
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

or clears them selectively ...