KT interview on RadOx today

Anything yellow and blue
scooter
Dashing young thing

KT interview on RadOx today

Post by scooter »

&quot Oxford United 'Proud Member's of the Blue Square Premier' Sign hanging on the Fence at The Kassam Stadium was removed by Chris Wilder on his return to the ground on Sunday evening. &quot

Quality.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re: KT interview on RadOx today

Post by Baboo »

&quotscooter&quot wrote:&quot Oxford United 'Proud Member's of the Blue Square Premier' Sign hanging on the Fence at The Kassam Stadium was removed by Chris Wilder on his return to the ground on Sunday evening. &quot

Quality.
I hope he delegated the task of inserting it in one of Brian Lee's orifices to someone.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotscooter&quot wrote:&quot Oxford United 'Proud Member's of the Blue Square Premier' Sign hanging on the Fence at The Kassam Stadium was removed by Chris Wilder on his return to the ground on Sunday evening. &quot

Quality.
I hope he delegated the task of inserting it in one of Brian Lee's orifices to someone.
&quotGot a job for you, Mick....!&quot
Mally
Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

Quality.
Just back from a (totally off-line) long weekend in Cornwall but as me and Mrs Mally left Oxford we deove round the southern ringroad. As we drove over the Cowley fly over heading west I pointed to the steel structures sticking up above the trees and asked &quot Do you know what that is?&quot.

&quotNo&quot she replied.

&quotIt's a Football League ground&quot I informed her with a massive smile across my face.

I think I've been smiling ever since last Sunday. Whenever I think of or hear about football my heart starts to sink when I think of our plight but then half a nano second later I'm smiling from ear to ear as I remember It's Over! We've finally woken up from the Conference nightmare.

If this isn't enough I catch the end of the Championship play-off and see that a club smaller than ours is now in the Premier League. Almost anything seems possible. I'm not saying we will go that far but at least we now know it's possible.
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

I've been in Somerset since Friday morning.

Came home today. The obvious route home is M5/M4/A404/M40 to Beaconsfield etc.

Oh no.

Not today.

M5/M4/A34/Oxford Ring road, Heyford Hill, Science Park, Grenoble Road etc etc

Seemed perfectly normal to me.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Quality.
Did he remove the apostrophe first? :oops:
scooter
Dashing young thing

Post by scooter »

No idea, but I'm sure Kelvin would welcome some assistance ensuring he maintains the grammatical standards required of OUFC emloyees, give him a ring.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotscooter&quot wrote:No idea, but I'm sure Kelvin would welcome some assistance ensuring he maintains the grammatical standards required of OUFC emloyees, give him a ring.
I would guess that OUFC staff had nowt to do with the grammar involved. I think the BSP probably dished out similar signs but with an obvious change of club name to all participants in that poxy league.
I asked why the damn thing was on the fence at the AGM a couple of years ago because we were not proud to be in such a poxy league - poxy poxy poxy league - only to be told that we had no choice in the matter. It was probably a condition of being in that poxy league.

We are now proud to be back in the FOOTBALL LEAGUE. Up yours Brian Lee.