WEMBERLEE

Anything yellow and blue
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:Anyone on here know why the website is not selling tickets on the North side of the stadium?

It would be nice if See Tickets had put more than one person on their phone line!!
It starts.
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

I'm just trying to imagine a conversation that might have taken place after the Northwich game at the end of last season :

&quotIf I offered you NOW a place in the play off final at Wembley next season at £45 per ticket including booking fees etc, would you take it ?&quot

&quotNah - £*ck that - that is a rip off.&quot

I don't think so, somehow.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotMally&quot wrote:
&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:Anyone on here know why the website is not selling tickets on the North side of the stadium?

It would be nice if See Tickets had put more than one person on their phone line!!
It starts.
Ours were booked over the phone. 31 tickets in a block - Lovely.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Fack orf, it was a perfectly reasonable question.
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotamershamwrighty&quot wrote:I'm just trying to imagine a conversation that might have taken place after the Northwich game at the end of last season :

&quotIf I offered you NOW a place in the play off final at Wembley next season at £45 per ticket including booking fees etc, would you take it ?&quot

&quotNah - £*ck that - that is a rip off.&quot

I don't think so, somehow.
The fact that we're prepared to pay it (because we have no choice if we want to go to the game) doesn't stop it being a rip off. Unfortunately, it does mean it's highly unlikely that anything will change.
Kamman!
Embryo

Post by Kamman! »

I'm travelling to Jordan for a bloody conference about Insurance on the 15th May. I can't get out of it and I'm proper gutted. I'll try and sneak out and listen to it on the internet.
Suffice to say I am in a foul mood about it today. Not helped by unsympathetic boss who couldn't care less.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

I'm still waiting for a Snake comment about how Wigan RL are looking forward to their Wembley windfall.
The OXman Cometh
Brat

Re:

Post by The OXman Cometh »

I too would like to know how seetickets are going about this, surely there are less than 37,500 seats in just a 1/4 of a stadium which holds 90,000, it does not add up to me?!
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

&quotThe OXman Cometh&quot wrote:

I too would like to know how seetickets are going about this, surely there are less than 37,500 seats in just a 1/4 of a stadium which holds 90,000, it does not add up to me?!
They are fucking useless. They've cocked up my order. I asked for block 227, and they've sent me an email for block 237.

There is no customer services number to get through to for this match (and the main See Ticekts number is permanently on hold), and by the time the phone queues have quietened down, the only tickets remaining will be in Outer Mongolia.

Aaaagh!
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

In previous years only the first and second tiers have been open for this fixture, this time we have all three so we have all three tieers of the West Stand and half of the South stand which is more than a quarter of the stadium.

It's also possible that they are only selling tickets for the North Stand to non partisan customers.
Last edited by A-Ro on Wed May 05, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

York have got 2nd tier tickets on the North side of the stadium, but ours only run to behind the goal. I suspect this is due to Club Wembley seats.
The OXman Cometh
Brat

Re:

Post by The OXman Cometh »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:

In previous years only the first and second tiers have been open for this fixture, this time we have all three so we have all three tieers of the West Stand and half of the South stand which is more than a quarter of the stadium.

It's also possible that they are only selling tickets for the North Stand to non partisan customers.
Ah ok so technically it could be a limited choice, still dont think it adds up but maths was never my subject.