Rushden

Anything yellow and blue
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotslappy&quot wrote:C) The Conference meeting at Wembley on Monday was to confirm the between the clubs and Conference how the share of all 4 clubs' play-off ticket sales would be divided.
By that I assume you mean the income from them. No brainer surely. Each club keeps their home gate receipts but I bet the BSP take a cut (b******s)
I was trying to see if there was anything on-line about this very topic, and all I could find was a football league pdf from several years ago, where the 4 play-off teams divided up net proceeds equally between all 4.

Been wondering if same applies in BSP.
Would be interesting to know.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

&quotEach home club retains their full gate receipts from the Play-Offs.

In the final, 25% of the Gate Receipts is given to each club, the remaining 50% goes to the Conference and The Fa. The Conference divvy it up amongst all their member clubs.&quot

is what Brahma Bull posted on tiu.

Which sounds good in terms of revenue for the club from the semi-finals
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:
&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotslappy&quot wrote:C) The Conference meeting at Wembley on Monday was to confirm the between the clubs and Conference how the share of all 4 clubs' play-off ticket sales would be divided.
By that I assume you mean the income from them. No brainer surely. Each club keeps their home gate receipts but I bet the BSP take a cut (b******s)
I was trying to see if there was anything on-line about this very topic, and all I could find was a football league pdf from several years ago, where the 4 play-off teams divided up net proceeds equally between all 4.

Been wondering if same applies in BSP.
I hope not. Rushden don't deserve anything more than the pittance they would have got from their home fans on Thursday. How embarrassing to have less than the away fans at your biggest game of the season.