The Lucky Mascot thing strikes again!

Anything yellow and blue
kempsghost's sequel
Sperm

The Lucky Mascot thing strikes again!

Post by kempsghost's sequel »

So the suspense and disappointment after Luton prompted me to convince boy to forego watching Man U v Ac (on telly of course)and actually travel down to Oxford from Cheshire on Tuesday night to see the Rushden game.

Boy (I say boy but he's a fucking grumpy teenager now)eventually agrees and given that he has never seen Oxford lose away I thought he could carry this remarkable run on to a home game.

And we won!

Journey worth the 3 pts although the game could've been a bit more exciting but at this stage of the season a win is a win.

Boy reluctantly impressed with stadium and crowd I think I'm winning the battle!!
'if you don't like my principles, I have others'
Oufc2009
Brat

Post by Oufc2009 »

Were abouts in cheshire u came from
nerps
Baby

Post by nerps »

Let's pass the yellow buckets around and get him down here for the rest of the season !!!!!
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotOufc2009&quot wrote:Were abouts in cheshire u came from
OK who's going to start? Personally, I don't know where to begin - spelling, grammer, capitalisation, vocabulary, tense, punctuation, missing words - the list of errors is longer than the message itself!

Call me a grumpy old pedant but there has to be a certain level of written English to be taken seriously - doesn't there?