Young guns dinning club

Anything yellow and blue
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Post by Brahma Bull »

Snakey, that would be where 'he' can't spell &quotdining&quot.

We're happy to use the high chairs and eat from the childs menu as opposed to eating through straws and stealing the 'bibs' from the OFDC members.

I am surprised GY doesn't defect to the Young Guns as he isn't really that old or miserable. Boris and Baby Boris are more than welcome too. As is Snake and Scooter and Baby Scoots.
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotBrahma Bull&quot wrote: I am surprised GY doesn't defect to the Young Guns as he isn't really that old or miserable.
Have you met him? :wink:
chuckbert
Toddler

Re: Young guns dinning club

Post by chuckbert »

5 Peice Dinning Room Suite

:D
(why not 'sweet' or even 'sweat' I wonder)
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

What is a Sound Activated T-shirt too? (under &quotnew products&quot). Link doesn't work though
scooter
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by scooter »

&quotBrahma Bull&quot wrote:Snakey, that would be where 'he' can't spell &quotdining&quot.

We're happy to use the high chairs and eat from the childs menu as opposed to eating through straws and stealing the 'bibs' from the OFDC members.

I am surprised GY doesn't defect to the Young Guns as he isn't really that old or miserable. Boris and Baby Boris are more than welcome too. As is Snake and Scooter and Baby Scoots.
Well thank you for the kind invitation BB, we may well join you before the Eastbourne game.
bob s
Toddler

Post by bob s »

..........I'm told they do a nice little meal at Frankie and Benny's.....and play lots of loud musical nursery rhymes and things.....plenty of pretty balloons for you 'young guns' to play with too...

...as snake says - and I quote: &quotCan I suggest that you take along some old newspaper cuttings of the glory years in the 80’s to your first lunch, as that’s as close as many of your under 40 group will get to appreciating what a great club Oxford United used to be.&quot

....ah well!
To err is human - to forgive is divine
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Post by Brahma Bull »

I don't need to look at pictures of the 80's. I was at Wembley with my family and I was seven. The best moment of the day other than my dad trying to lift me up to view some Silver Cup was sitting next to Timmy Mallett.

I even was featured on the back of the Oxford Courier in May 1984/5 with Briggs signing my autograph book :P at an Open Day thingy.

GY is actually an alright bloke Boris, the miserable reference came from his profile section on Rageonline. I don't know if it is true or not?
Mark Sennett
Brat

Post by Mark Sennett »

Don't wind me up Bradbury! I want ID to make sure you're not over 40!
Please sponsor the OxVox Walk to Wycombe to raise funds for Helen &amp Douglas House and the Oxford United Youth &amp Community Trust. You can donate online at www.justgiving.com/oxvox
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotBrahma Bull&quot wrote:I don't need to look at pictures of the 80's. I was at Wembley with my family and I was seven. The best moment of the day other than my dad trying to lift me up to view some Silver Cup was sitting next to Timmy Mallett.

I even was featured on the back of the Oxford Courier in May 1984/5 with Briggs signing my autograph book :P at an Open Day thingy.

GY is actually an alright bloke Boris, the miserable reference came from his profile section on Rageonline. I don't know if it is true or not?
I am Victor Meldrew in disguise. Even my missus says so.

The Oxford Courier? Oh the glamour, the glory...the chip paper. :lol:
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotMark Sennett&quot wrote:Don't wind me up Bradbury! I want ID to make sure you're not over 40!
Agreed Mark. You need to be careful with Bradders. I understand he uses Oil of Olay to make himself look younger... :lol: