Anything yellow and blue
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

The Banana Splits

Post by recordmeister »

Andrewmaha
Brat

Post by Andrewmaha »

I cant remember the incident so what did he supposedly do with the banana?
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotAndrewmaha&quot wrote:I cant remember the incident so what did he supposedly do with the banana?
I think you can imagine what the story will entail...although people at the club were understandably unwilling to talk about the whole thing

The youth team player involved also left the club soon after and, to my knowledge, did not join anyone else. Guess he 'fell out of love with the game' as well, eh? - can't think why though?
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotAndrewmaha&quot wrote:I cant remember the incident so what did he supposedly do with the banana?
I can, but I'm not going to type the details into here as homo stuff is rightly banned by boris and the incident was to do with the Youth team player's bottom.
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Re:

Post by Brahma Bull »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:
I can, but I'm not going to type the details into here as homo stuff is rightly banned by boris and the incident was to do with the Youth team player's bottom.
Go on I dare you. Then we can see if there is a Censorship debate we can all talk about.