There isn't really going to be a game on Saturday is there?

Anything yellow and blue
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

And if there is a God, then he’s not an Oxford United supporter. Unless, of course, he’s working in mysterious ways…

Anyway, there IS a God. The proof of that is he’s just signed the OV petition (#2561).
Roo
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by Roo »

&quotGeoff&quot wrote:If religions stuck to the practical areas they'd be great. When you get into the realms of prayer, re-incarnation, afterlife and omnipresence it all goes to hell in a handbasket for me.

Ahhhhh, so you DO accept the idea of HELL?

:wink:
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotRoo&quot wrote:
&quotGeoff&quot wrote:If religions stuck to the practical areas they'd be great. When you get into the realms of prayer, re-incarnation, afterlife and omnipresence it all goes to hell in a handbasket for me.

:lol: :lol:
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by recordmeister »

So, the Big Man sorted me out!

Anyone want prayer for anything??

:lol:
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Geoff »

&quotRoo&quot wrote:

:D Yes.........having to watch Oxford play in the Conference! :D
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Geoff »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:
What, you mean practical areas like bombing the sh!t out of representatives of rival religions and persecuting non-believers?
I was thinking more along the lines of support networks and charitable works but I take your point. Extremists (and politicians) hide behind religion to justify all sorts of carnage. Even I wouldn't blame religion per se as the cause.