Stadium Cost

Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotMally&quot wrote:
&quotSnake&quot wrote:Nope, it’s one signed on 21st March 2006, and what an interesting read it is.
My comment was in reply to GY who contends that Firoka didn't change any of the conditions when WPL took over. My belief is that they did and this is a new licence and not just the old one with new names/signatures.
I didn't &quotcontend&quot any such thing. I suggested it as a possibility.

Whilst there is no copy of the original license available to prove one way or the other, I would agree with you that this appears to be a new license, on the basis that many of the terms published above, would not previously have been necessary for inter-Firoka companies.

What do I need to do to get a copy Myles?
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Myles Francis »

As it came as a paper copy, send me a PM with your address and I'll stick a copy in the post.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:As it came as a paper copy, send me a PM with your address and I'll stick a copy in the post.
Thanks Myles.
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Re:

Post by Myles Francis »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:As it came as a paper copy, send me a PM with your address and I'll stick a copy in the post.
Thanks Myles.
You're welcome. It's in our &quotOut&quot tray now.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by OUFC4eva »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote: I didn't &quotcontend&quot any such thing. I suggested it as a possibility.

Oh yes you did.
Pe├▒a Oxford United
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Pe├▒a Oxford United »

Panto starts earlier every year.
entirely disenchanted
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by OUFC4eva »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote: That isn't correct. A new license wasn't drawn up in 2006.
?
DLT
Mid-life Crisis

Post by DLT »

Before a squabble breaks out deflecting from the real debate can I acknowledge that I stated somewhere on this board that I thought the licence didn't change any terms or conditions when WPL took on the club.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

&quotOUFC4eva&quot wrote:
&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote: That isn't correct. A new license wasn't drawn up in 2006.
?
Without wishing to open a squabble, you might want to make reference to what I said in subsequent posts to that comment.

I presume you wouldn't wish to be held accountable for comments you have made when you have subsequently published comments which reflect a change in your view. :?
yellowportly
Brat

Re:

Post by yellowportly »

&quotPeña Oxford United&quot wrote:Panto starts earlier every year.
indeed.

First time the defence get put under pressure at the start of the season ...
--== Keep On Keepin' On ==--