Tempting fate

Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:
&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:Nooooooooooooooooo stop it, all of you, stop it NOW.
OK NOW will you stop it?
But don' you realise, this is the master plan. Dash all the pre-season over optimism, then go on an unbeaten run to next May.... :(
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by theox »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:
&quotAncient Colin&quot wrote:Nooooooooooooooooo stop it, all of you, stop it NOW.
OK NOW will you stop it?
But don' you realise, this is the master plan. Dash all the pre-season over optimism, then go on an unbeaten run to next May.... :(
Exactly. I reckon i can handle one defeat all season...... :?
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

Brilliant idea of Merry's - look completely rubbish for a few games to really stretch the odds, then back us large to win the league, and use the resulting winnings to pay for the stadium.

I couldn't be more optimistic if I were an X-factor finalist.
Foghorn
Toddler

Post by Foghorn »

Talk about inappropriate choices of Saturday night entertainment, Mrs Foghorn selected from the dvd store what she thought would be a good movie for us to watch last night. 30 Days of Night - the best vampire movie ever, apparently.

&quotIn Barrow, Alaska, seventy percent of the population of five hundred and some dwellers travels on the day of the last sunset, since the town will stay along the next thirty days without sun light...&quot

Not amused.
Jimski
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Jimski »

Is this the right time to revisit this thread then...?