Wycombe Thoughts

Anything yellow and blue
RADMAN
Embryo

Re:

Post by RADMAN »

NO AM NOT JAMES CLARKE MUM THEY COME FROM AYLESBURY SORRY
I JUST THIK WE GIVE OUR YOUNG PLAYER TO MUCH STICK. LIKE I SAID E IS ONLY 18 AS PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE WILL IMPROVE .AND WITH MORE GAMES HE WILL SORT OUT HIS NIGGLES AS TIME GOES ON. AS FOR THE COMMENT ABOUT DAY BEING MORE IN CONTROL OF HIS GAME HOW MANY PENALTS HAS HE GIVING WAY LAST SEASON EVER TIME A PLAYER PASS HIM HE KICKS OUT LOOK AT THE SOUTHEND FOR EXAMPLE HOW MANY HAS CLARKE GIVEN ?.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Please don't post in capitals it looks like you are shouting.
Dougie07
Baby

Post by Dougie07 »

The only way for Clarkie to improve now is for him to play in the first team and learn from his mistakes. He makes a few but I wouldn't say any of our full backs are totally faultless. The fans are generally very good with Clarkie but we should just lay off him a little. Patto has seen him grow as a player and I am certain that he knows what he is doing. As for throw ins, I would blame a lack of movement rather than the throw 9 times out of 10.

I expect Clarkie to start again tomorrow. I am sure that this is the season for him to make the RB spot his own.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotDougie07&quot wrote:The only way for Clarkie to improve now is for him to play in the first team and learn from his mistakes. He makes a few but I wouldn't say any of our full backs are totally faultless. The fans are generally very good with Clarkie but we should just lay off him a little. Patto has seen him grow as a player and I am certain that he knows what he is doing. As for throw ins, I would blame a lack of movement rather than the throw 9 times out of 10.

I expect Clarkie to start again tomorrow. I am sure that this is the season for him to make the RB spot his own.
I think the fact that Matt Day has been given the number 2 shirt is a big hint to Patto's thoughts on this.
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Matt D »

i thought clarke played well yesterday.