Grumpy old git

The latest OxVox Press Release

Post by OUFC4eva »

Hot off the press:

OxVox Press Releases

LATEST PRESS RELEASE

PRESS RELEASE 23 January 2008 - No embargo

COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY, SAYS OXVOX

The Oxford United supporters trust, OxVox, today called on the club’s owners, Ian Lenagan and Nick Merry, to be more communicative with the club’s fans. The appeal follows an interview with Mr Lenagan on BBC London’s Non-League Football Show, in which the Woodstock-based businessman claimed that United were considering options for communications with supporters.

OxVox chair, Trevor Lambert, said “We met Mr Merry last week, and he reassured us that, while the club has its problems, things aren’t quite as gloomy as has been painted in some quarters. Mr Lenagan was similarly bullish in his interview. He also said that there had been a meeting at United recently where they discussed communications channels, and that he was committed to another fans’ forum in the near future. We would like him to honour that commitment sooner rather than later. Although his point is that until there’s something new to say there’s little point in a forum, we feel that the club must be far more proactive in its communications, whether with OxVox or directly to the fans. In a vacuum rumours proliferate, and this adds to the sense of pessimism currently surrounding the club.
Pe├▒a Oxford United
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Pe├▒a Oxford United »

Is Tim Rosser related to Tony?
entirely disenchanted
Ascension Ox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Ascension Ox »

&quotPeña Oxford United&quot wrote:Is Tim Rosser related to Tony?
Yes I am.
Pe├▒a Oxford United
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Pe├▒a Oxford United »

Ah, OK.

You know, I have a feeling I've asked that before.
entirely disenchanted