Duffy, Burgess &amp Depmster
2534 &amp 574

UE: The ref is injured and replaced.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

2 - 0 to Us Yemi and Duffy

2345 with 678 yellows

Not a UE for a London Game - a few of us are meeting in Hamilton Hall (unless I can persuade them to go to The Railway) from about 4ish and we'll push off on the district line between 6:00 - 6:30
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Daggers Hat

Post by Geoff »

Daggers 0 Oxers 1 (Johnson). Attendance 2,000. Away crowd 275.

Unexpected event: There are no holdups on the A13 (not that I'm going).
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

I think that until we get promoted (and back into the football media mainstream again) then we may have to ditch the ‘away crowd’ statistical part of The Hat compi, given that this number is going to be hard to find or verify sometimes.

And besides, I don’t think it will be easy to get a proper count of Oxford United supporters present on our travels right now, what with it being The Conference we’re playing in and there also being no real problems for United supporters with regard to getting into the home sections of some pretty shitty grounds should tickets become apparently tricky to get in advance. e.g. Weymouth.
Resurrection Ox
Puberty

Re:

Post by Resurrection Ox »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:I think that until we get promoted (and back into the football media mainstream again) then we may have to ditch the ‘away crowd’ statistical part of The Hat compi, given that this number is going to be hard to find or verify sometimes.

And besides, I don’t think it will be easy to get a proper count of Oxford United supporters present on our travels right now, what with it being The Conference we’re playing in and there also being no real problems for United supporters with regard to getting into the home sections of some pretty shitty grounds should tickets become apparently tricky to get in advance. e.g. Weymouth.
Disagree. Someone should be appointed to count all away supporters at half time. I suggest you.
Frank
Puberty

Re:

Post by Frank »

Agreed it difficult to get the away support figure, when its us who are away. I have the completed Daggers HAT - but can't find the away support, so haven't posted it!!!

Should we drop it or not, Hatters?
&quotSnake&quot wrote:I think that until we get promoted (and back into the football media mainstream again) then we may have to ditch the ‘away crowd’ statistical part of The Hat compi, given that this number is going to be hard to find or verify sometimes.

Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

This is the first season supporters have been segregated at D&ampG. (Think I read this on a web site or in the programme.)

And yes, if the away crowd is difficult to come by drop it or at least do so for our away games. Could be fun guessing the opposition turnouts at Minchery.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Keep the away support and give everyone 5 points if it is not published.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotResurrection Ox&quot wrote:

Disagree. Someone should be appointed to count all away supporters at half time. I suggest you.
I agree with Hampton Ox, and so for the D&ampR game there were 345 away supporters there at HT.

You ok with that Frank?
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:
&quotResurrection Ox&quot wrote:

I agree with Hampton Ox, and so for the D&ampR game there were 345 away supporters there at HT.

You ok with that Frank?
So..... Resurrection Ox = Hampton Ox?

I don't know ... I'm only asking