Rage Online player sponsorship

Anything yellow and blue
boris
Grumpy old git

Rage Online player sponsorship

Post by boris »

Many thanks to all those who pledged money towards this season's player sponsorship. I am now gathering in the contributions, so please get in touch if you need details of where to send cheques etc.

There is still a shortfall between the amount pledged and the amount required, so if anyone else wishes to contribute it's not too late. Get in touch for details. Snake and DLT are exempt!

Thanks
DLT
Mid-life Crisis

Post by DLT »

I worry when I am in the same bracket as Snake.

I wish I could persuade you not to sponsor a player Boris.
Jimski
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Jimski »

I'll add in a contribution - chat to you tomorrow about it.
oxfordjames
Puberty

Post by oxfordjames »

I'll chip in.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Oh go on then......
Mally
Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

Go on add me in too, particularly seeing as I appear to be the only person who can calculate the VAT on the sponsorship money based on last night's events.

What are you ging to do with the shirt at the end of the season? Cut it into small pieces and share it out?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Hah, I knew that buying you a cup of tea would have long-term strategic benefits! Although I'm a bit concerned at eating into the contents of your UB40. Are you going to go busking in order to raise the funds?
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

In that case, in return for that cup of Bovril you bought me at a reserve game once, I suppose I too had better chip in....can you email me your address.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

So, is that it then on this board?

C'mon..
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

S'alright, Snake (I think). Providing all the pledges come good then there will be enough to cover this season's sponsorship (it's Ben Weedon who I feel sorry for). However, there are still a couple of people (not from this board, I don't think) who have promised quite sizeable amounts but whose cheques have yet to arrive, so the panic has subsided, but isn't over (although it's helped by the fact that the new commercial chap at OUFC seems to be a bit slack at sending out invoices).