Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

Took me a few seconds to get it but very good. :lol:
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotMally&quot wrote:Took me a few seconds to get it but very good. :lol:
Oh erm, that implies it is more than another &quotsmell the coffee&quot reference...
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Check out the shape and colour of the vessle within which the coffee is contained.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

Aaaah, it was because it was a real cup not a tin pot that threw me..
Pe├▒a Oxford United
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Pe├▒a Oxford United »

Other way round to Jim Smith then.
entirely disenchanted
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 762815.stm

Teddy Sherringham, Bobby Zamora &amp Shaun Newton have all recently been caught speeding and/or falsifying information over the offences.

Due to the seriousness of the offences and their status as role models, Met Police Chief commissioner Sir Trevor Brooking announced that their on-the-spot fines would be increased from the normal £60 to a punishing £70. However, they would not be receiving a three point penalty.

Meanwhile, three men in Sheffield have been banned from driving.
bringiton
Baby

Re:

Post by bringiton »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 762815.stm

Teddy Sherringham, Bobby Zamora &amp Shaun Newton have all recently been caught speeding and/or falsifying information over the offences.

Due to the seriousness of the offences and their status as role models, Met Police Chief commissioner Sir Trevor Brooking announced that their on-the-spot fines would be increased from the normal £60 to a punishing £70. However, they would not be receiving a three point penalty.

Meanwhile, three men in Sheffield have been banned from driving.
not only is your joke , non-joke, check your facts sunshine.

Newton and teddy are no longer west ham playersbobby got a caution.

And please dont try and tell me that the pigs deserve any of your sympathy....the only reason mcabes is still banging on about it is the $$$$ - thats all he's interested in.

The Pigs went down because they couldn't even get a draw, at home, against a dreadfull Wigan side, and becuse they surrended like the pussies they are, at villa the week before, thinking they'd done enough..
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Myles Francis »

Blimey. I didn't realise that we had to check our sense of humour in at the door before posting on the forum these days.
SteMerritt
Puberty

Re:

Post by SteMerritt »

&quotbringiton&quot wrote:the only reason mcabes is still banging on about it is the $$$$ - thats all he's interested in.
I think you mean ££££, unless whe have become the 51st State as per Heartland by The The
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotSteMerritt&quot wrote:
&quotbringiton&quot wrote:the only reason mcabes is still banging on about it is the $$$$ - thats all he's interested in.
I think you mean ££££, unless whe have become the 51st State as per Heartland by The The
Or 51st state as per New Model Army
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotbringiton&quot wrote:
The Pigs went down because they couldn't even get a draw, at home, against a dreadfull Wigan side
I hadn't realised that Westam had sunk to the level of the Metropolitan Police side, but it doesn't surprise me.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotnot only is your joke , non-joke, check your facts sunshine.&quot

- tis you that should check your facts, as if I WAS 'sunshine' then I'd have been busy up in the sky clearing up the floods rather than posting on here

&quotNewton and teddy are no longer west ham playersbobby got a caution &quot

- twas the Beeb that first linked them in the report &amp in any case, current or former makes no odds in this case.

&quotAnd please dont try and tell me that the pigs deserve any of your sympathy....the only reason mcabes is still banging on about it is the $$$$ - thats all he's interested in.&quot

- I think the pigs do deserve some credit for their work in nailing some of our least popular 'supporters' after the York match

&quotThe Pigs went down because they couldn't even get a draw, at home, against a dreadfull Wigan side, and becuse they surrended like the pussies they are, at villa the week before, thinking they'd done enough&quot

- tis a long time since I heard pigs and pussies in the same thread on here (or even Memorox at its height)

Sir, Methinks thou dost protest too much - West Ham got away with it, you know you got away with it, now please just be quiet and stop complaining that people dont like the fact you got away with it!

PS - Seems Teddy only got a caution for perjurign himself in court by pretending that someone else was driving his car when he was caught speeding - I wonder whether a member of the Sheffield public would get the same if he tried to pull the same stunt - or would it not matter because they weren't a part of the Boleyn Mafia?

PPS Perhaps you should consider ensuring all toys are secure within your pram before attempting your fifth posting
bringiton
Baby

Re:

Post by bringiton »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:&quotnot only is your joke , non-joke, check your facts sunshine.&quot

- tis you that should check your facts, as if I WAS 'sunshine' then I'd have been busy up in the sky clearing up the floods rather than posting on here

&quotNewton and teddy are no longer west ham playersbobby got a caution &quot

- twas the Beeb that first linked them in the report &amp in any case, current or former makes no odds in this case.

&quotAnd please dont try and tell me that the pigs deserve any of your sympathy....the only reason mcabes is still banging on about it is the $$$$ - thats all he's interested in.&quot

- I think the pigs do deserve some credit for their work in nailing some of our least popular 'supporters' after the York match

&quotThe Pigs went down because they couldn't even get a draw, at home, against a dreadfull Wigan side, and becuse they surrended like the pussies they are, at villa the week before, thinking they'd done enough&quot

- tis a long time since I heard pigs and pussies in the same thread on here (or even Memorox at its height)

Sir, Methinks thou dost protest too much - West Ham got away with it, you know you got away with it, now please just be quiet and stop complaining that people dont like the fact you got away with it!

PS - Seems Teddy only got a caution for perjurign himself in court by pretending that someone else was driving his car when he was caught speeding - I wonder whether a member of the Sheffield public would get the same if he tried to pull the same stunt - or would it not matter because they weren't a part of the Boleyn Mafia?

PPS Perhaps you should consider ensuring all toys are secure within your pram before attempting your fifth posting
aha. thought the old &quot ive got more posts than you..&quot weapon would come out sooner rather than later..

all im trying to point out is that if you really believe that west ham, and its fans have suddenly become the devil incarnate that the daily mail et al would have you believe or that the lying, hypocrits at brammall lane are shining examples of virtue in our game and that &quotTHE ONLY REASON THAT WE WENT DOWN IS THAT WEST HAM CHEATED...(repeat to end)&quot then I reckon you spend too long on here and not enough time in the real world , sunshine...
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotbringiton&quot wrote:aha. thought the old &quot ive got more posts than you..&quot weapon would come out sooner rather than later..
Thought the old &quotsidestep the point by claiming victimisation on the number of postings front&quot weapon would be along soon.

I repeat - West Ham got away with it, you know you got away with it, now please just be quiet and stop complaining that people dont like the fact you got away with it!

The fault may have been with the authorities for bottling the decision in February, but the fact remains that West Ham got away with it. Ironically, had the three points been taken off then and the Hammers still managed the same revival, relegation would still not have been sorted until the last day, just with a different set of results required. Then if West Ham had still survived I'm sure all this would have been forgotten long ago...

Slightly confused by your particular stance on Sheffield - frankly I would not expect any other club in their position to do anything different than try every available angle to maintain their topflight place &amp I (&amp I think most people) would be equally behind whichever club had lost out....

Anyway, hopefully the final loose end will be tied up today with Tevez moving north. Still doesnt get away from three current or former West Ham teammates appearing to get away with committing perjury in a manner that you or I might not though...
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

Well, thatÔÇÖs Boston and Leeds both taken care of, given the news that LUFC will start on minus 15 points next season.