Headers (and volleys)

Thoughts on the Forum? Or the Rage Online web site? New sections. new layout, new editors? Post your ideas here
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Headers (and volleys)

Post by Kernow Yellow »

Is it just me that gets this message (or similar) at the top of my screen every time I visit rageonline these days?

Notice: Undefined variable: heading in D:\Production - Live\Websites\FTP Managed Websites\ACTIVE_MEDIA\RAGEONLINE\www.rageonline.co.uk\rage_date_search_support_s.php on line 184

Any tips on how to get rid of it appreciated...
scooter
Dashing young thing

Post by scooter »

I've been getting the same message for about a week.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, I get that message too. I think it's to do with the new feature on the front page that shows items from On This Day. I will get my crack team of IT experts working on solving it, just as soon as he gets back from holiday.
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Re: Headers (and volleys)

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:Is it just me that gets this message (or similar) at the top of my screen every time I visit rageonline these days?

Notice: Undefined variable: heading in D:\Production - Live\Websites\FTP Managed Websites\ACTIVE_MEDIA\RAGEONLINE\www.rageonline.co.uk\rage_date_search_support_s.php on line 184

Any tips on how to get rid of it appreciated...
I've been getting that header for the last few days and today I was not able to get on the site between 12.30 and 5.30pm