Fanzine - please help him out

Anything yellow and blue
Hog
Grumpy old git

Fanzine - please help him out

Post by Hog »

Just received this from Dan Abrey...

Dear all

Two reasons for a big mailshot. Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lack of communication and, well, issues, really, in the second half of this season. An illness in the family has meant that I haven't been able to give the fanzine my attention and that has meant that we haven't had an issue since Boxing Day, which is just woeful really.

I received quite a few contributions in January and February, and I am happy to put them in as they are, but if any of you would like to amend anything and send in an updated copy that would be great.

Secondly, I have had problems with the printers for the March issue - the deadline of the 3rd (and releasing it this coming Saturday) has now fallen by the wayside because of these problems. The next issue will now be out for the Dagenham game on the 26th, which although a big game is annoying because it's on Sky and attendances might suffer.

But still, that means the deadline for copy is Monday 19th March, so if you have anything to send in or have any mates you can bully into it, that'd be fantastic.

Many thanks for contributing and keeping us going, even if I'm not :)

Cheers
Dan Abrey

You're receiving this email because at some point you have contributed to the Oxtales fanzine. Please tell me if you don't want me bothering you and I'll go away :)