Today’s Game Live on iFollow

Anything yellow and blue
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Today’s Game Live on iFollow

Post by recordmeister »

“FOLLOW IT LIVE
Since it is not a Saturday 3pm kick off iFollow has the whole game live to see wherever you are; in the Uk and abroad”

Has anyone actually watched a game on iFollow yet? I’ve tried a few times but it’s never worked. I bet Plymouth loved this... how many fewer fans will make the journey today? I do remember going to Exeter (I think it was) on the train on New Years Day once dramatically hung over and clutching a coffee for dear life. Thankfully today I’m a little (!) older and wiser and don’t have the hangover I had back then, but I’m still not making the trip!
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Re: Today’s Game Live on iFollow

Post by Radley Rambler »

I use it if in France and I wouldn't say it's brilliant but it does the job and today will save me 8 hours travelling and about £100. Went to Plymouth last year and so happy not to trek down there on NYD.

The recent addition of the Radio Oxford commentary helps enormously.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

recordmeister wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:06 pm “FOLLOW IT LIVE
Since it is not a Saturday 3pm kick off iFollow has the whole game live to see wherever you are; in the Uk and abroad”

Has anyone actually watched a game on iFollow yet? I’ve tried a few times but it’s never worked. I bet Plymouth loved this... how many fewer fans will make the journey today? I do remember going to Exeter (I think it was) on the train on New Years Day once dramatically hung over and clutching a coffee for dear life. Thankfully today I’m a little (!) older and wiser and don’t have the hangover I had back then, but I’m still not making the trip!
Less than 20 I reckon. Those who are dedicated enough to trek to Plymouth for the second time in a month on NYD will likely go regardless of this. For many others, it means we can watch the game. Given their geographical location, Plymouth are probably also happy that their fans can watch non-Saturday away games on iFollow.

I don't know how much clubs make out of iFollow but OUFC are keen to advertise it and so they must see it as a net revenue gain over occasional less ticket sales.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

Half-time and I wish iFollow wasn't working.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

And I wish Robinson wasn't working!
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by recordmeister »

He isnt
Hog
Grumpy old git