MemorOx

Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow
Senile

MemorOx

Post by GodalmingYellow » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:54 pm

I've re-launched MemorOx on a new platform and domain, for it's original purpose regarding Oxford United and Headington United football programmes and memorabilia.

The MemorOx programmes database, which I have researched, produced and maintained over the last 12 years or so, aims to identify every matchday 1st XI programme ever produced for Oxford United and Headington United, as well as a lot of information regarding related memorabilia. The database, which is in the form of an online multi-spreadsheet workbook, has had a lot of work done to it recently to bring it right up to date.

The site also lists some of my spare programmes that I have for sale, although that section is very much in its infancy, so please bear with.

If you have an interest in programmes and memorabilia, please do take a look.

www.memorox.co.uk
Last edited by GodalmingYellow on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

YF Dan
Mid-life Crisis

Re: Programmes

Post by YF Dan » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:17 pm

I have a mountain of old programmes, Raging Bulls and of course, lots and lots of Yellow Fevers taking up valuable clutterspace and annoying my wife at the moment.

I keep meaning to give them to Ox Vox to flog, but because I a) don't drive and b) live in North London, the idea of lumping them all the way to the Kass on public transport doesn't appeal.

Any OxVoxers or OUFC fan who lives in London fancy collecting them one day?

GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re: MemorOx

Post by GodalmingYellow » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:53 pm

YF Dan wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:17 pm
I have a mountain of old programmes, Raging Bulls and of course, lots and lots of Yellow Fevers taking up valuable clutterspace and annoying my wife at the moment.

I keep meaning to give them to Ox Vox to flog, but because I a) don't drive and b) live in North London, the idea of lumping them all the way to the Kass on public transport doesn't appeal.

Any OxVoxers or OUFC fan who lives in London fancy collecting them one day?
I can take them off your hands, but if you want them to go to OxVox/12thMan you need to talk to Michael North.
Last edited by GodalmingYellow on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

OtmoorYellow
Brat

MemorOx

Post by OtmoorYellow » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:56 am

The www.memorox.co.uk programmes and memorabilia database has been updated to reflect the latest research. Literally hundreds of updates again!