(Almost) Perfect Night

Anything yellow and blue
slappy
Grumpy old git

Re: (Almost) Perfect Night

Post by slappy »

Radley Rambler wrote:What a great night that was. I was stuck in a hotel room in Leeds but followed the events by the antiquated medium that is Teletext. Each time I refreshed the pages, there was more good news particularly towards the end of the games.

Let's just hope we can really build on this and secure promotion well before Carlisle (a) otherwise we'll all have to get on the football special to Cumbria......

COYY
Just to warn you that there are engineering works going on so the last train back South on the day from Carlisle is before 5pm.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

slappy wrote:
Radley Rambler wrote:What a great night that was. I was stuck in a hotel room in Leeds but followed the events by the antiquated medium that is Teletext. Each time I refreshed the pages, there was more good news particularly towards the end of the games.

Let's just hope we can really build on this and secure promotion well before Carlisle (a) otherwise we'll all have to get on the football special to Cumbria......

COYY
Just to warn you that there are engineering works going on so the last train back South on the day from Carlisle is before 5pm.
Celebratory night out in Carlisle then
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

Yes, clearly the plan is to be far too tired and emotional to find the train station, and so descend upon whichever hotel can be convinced to keep the bar open all night