Sercombe to MK Dons?

Anything yellow and blue
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Sercombe to MK Dons?

Post by theox »

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/08/tr ... -sercombe/

I wonder when the last time was that we had so many players subject to rumours that they might be good enough to be signed by a team at a higher level?!
Werthers Original
Dashing young thing

Re: Sercombe to MK Dons?

Post by Werthers Original »

All these dodgy teams should be less lazy - if they'd bothered scouting Exeter they would have seen him!
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re: Sercombe to MK Dons?

Post by Kernow Yellow »

Maybe he wasn't this good for Exeter though? In fact, without having seen all that many matches myself it does seem that having John Lundstarm alongside him is what has really allowed Sercs to flourish into the attacking midfield role, which I don't think he played for the Grecians.

All this talk is indicative of a number of things. We are top and playing well, so other clubs are bound to be looking at our better players. The internet has many budding hacks with blogs and 'news sites' to fill, so they write about half-stories with no discernible sources. And football fans love gossip so it snowballs easily.

I really hope we can hang on to the vast majority of our talent, at least til the end of the season. Keeping our midfield pairing together is an absolute must if we are to sustain our challenge.