Don't think that list is since the Prem started - unless Dennis Tueart, Liam Brady et al managed some time travel! That list only tells pens scored though - it would be interesting to know how many each had missed as well, but I don't suppose that's necessarily recorded anywhere.Snake wrote:Just found this link. Two former Oxford players in the top 16 since the Prem started.
http://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_go ... lfmeter/1/
According to some very brief googling, Deano:
- missed the only penalty he took for Liverpool (Aldridge missed only one of the 18 he took for them, though it was rather crucial)
- also missed one for Derby against Chelsea
- had one saved by Niall Quinn(!) in a top-flight match at Maine Road
- missed one for Villa against Bristol Rovers (in the same season that Ray Houghton and John Byrne did likewise)
- and more recently took a shit penalty in a One Direction charity match.
I rest my case m'lud.