SWA
Puberty

New fixtures announced

Post by SWA »

GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re: New fixtures announced

Post by GodalmingYellow »

I need a really good reason to come home a day early from my holiday in Rome or I miss the first match.

Hmmm.
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Matt D »

ugh, it's really too early to start thinking about next season... can't we just enjoy the world cup and tour first?
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

Yeah, I can't say those fixtures have excited me particularly. There's nowhere new and exciting to go, and of the handful of grounds I haven't been to in this league there's only possibly one I'm going to be able to make this year.

Still, looking forward to going to Ashton Gate in the cup match - haven't been there for a while.
Geoff
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Geoff »

I'll try Cambridge Utd again. The last time I went, couldn't understand why the pub was empty only to find the match had been postponed half an hour before our arrival!
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Post by Yankee Clipper »

Kernow Yellow wrote:Yeah, I can't say those fixtures have excited me particularly. There's nowhere new and exciting to go, and of the handful of grounds I haven't been to in this league there's only possibly one I'm going to be able to make this year.

Still, looking forward to going to Ashton Gate in the cup match - haven't been there for a while.

A few days after Christmas in and around Devon and Cornwall could be pretty cool
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Post by GodalmingYellow »

Yankee Clipper wrote:
Kernow Yellow wrote:Yeah, I can't say those fixtures have excited me particularly. There's nowhere new and exciting to go, and of the handful of grounds I haven't been to in this league there's only possibly one I'm going to be able to make this year.

A few days after Christmas in and around Devon and Cornwall could be pretty cool
More likely cold than cool.
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

GodalmingYellow wrote: More likely cold than cool.
It's the Riviera down here, don't you know! I look forward to your visit, YC...