MAJOR CHANGES NEEDED AT OUFC

Anything yellow and blue
STEVE F
Brat

MAJOR CHANGES NEEDED AT OUFC

Post by STEVE F »

TIME TO UPSET THE OWNER PLAYERS AND FANS OF OXFORD UNITED
OWNER , IF YOU WANT TO SEE OUFC BEING RELEGATED NEXT SEASON KEEP WILDER AND HIS COACHING STAFF IN PLACE AND DO NOTHING AND KEEP THE OVER RATED PLAYERS WHO ARE AT THE CLUB NOW, THE ONLY PLAYERS WORTH KEEPING
ARE S RIGG, L MACORMICK M RAYNES S DAVIES T MARSH L OBRIAN H WORLEY AND GIVE THE YOUNG YOUTH TEAM PLAYERS UNDER A NEW MANAGER , AND I SAY THIS TO THE FANS , ANY FAN WITH ANY SENSE CAN SEE THAT WILDER HAS TAKEN OUFC AS FAR AS HE IS ABLE , MOST OF THE PLAYERS OUT OF CONTRACT AND SOME WHO NOT ARE JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH , WITHOUT MAJOR CHANGES NEXT SEASON MAY WELL SEE OXFORD UNITED RELEGATED .

SOME OXFORD FANS WILL HATE THIS POST SOME WILL CALL IT A RANT I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM CHANGE MUST COME AND IT MUST COME IN TIME FOR THE START OF NEXT SEASON
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re: MAJOR CHANGES NEEDED AT OUFC

Post by Baboo »

If you are expecting anyone to take you seriously perhaps you need to have a little look at some of the players you think are over rated and not worth keeping. I'll give you a clue - a centre half perhaps?
STEVE F
Brat

Post by STEVE F »

IF YOUR ON ABOUT WRIGHT HE GAVE AWAY CORNER ON GOOD FRIDAY COST A GOAL AGAINST CHESTEFIELD AS WELL IS OVER RATED AS ARE BATT CONSTABLE AND POTTER ALL HAVE TO GO AND YOU NEED TO TAKE OFF YOUR BLINKERS AND START TO LOOK AT WHAT A USELESS SYSTEM OF MANAGER COACHING AND PLAYERS OXFORD UNITED HAVE AT THIS TIME
CHANGE HAS TO COME AT OXFORD UNITED AND IT NEEDS TO COME HARD FAST AND NOW AND IF THIS POST UPSETS YOU I AM NOT SORRY AND DONT CARE
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

Agree to an extent about Jake Wright.

The ball flicked off his head for the corner from which the diminutive Redshaw nodded in however
Constable has to be &quotnailed&quot too ditto Rigg.

I made Jake at fault for the Chesterfield goal too when he let Richards in down the channel
and don't forget he gave away the soft penalty against Bristol Rovers in the 0-2 home loss.

That said he's good enough overall for me.
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Post by joepoolman »

The reason Jake Wright's (rare) mistakes lead to goals is the fact that his centre half partner is Michael Raynes. Raynes' much more frequent mistakes lead to a much smaller proportion of goals because he has the immense Wright next to him.

Wright is comfortably the best player we have imo, and should not be sold for anything that isn't way over his market value, as his is near priceless to us.
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Myles Francis »

&quotjoepoolman&quot wrote:Wright is comfortably the best player we have imo, and should not be sold for anything that isn't way over his market value, as his is near priceless to us.
Totally agree with this. Anybody who suggests keeping Raynes and ditching Wright is either on a wind up or simply knows less about the game than my dog.
Joey's Toe
Puberty

Post by Joey's Toe »

&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:Anybody who suggests keeping Raynes and ditching Wright is either on a wind up or simply knows less about the game than my dog.
The former. Can people stop feeding the troll, please. Or, even better, can admin just ban Steve F and save us from having to ignore him.
Paul Cooper
Dashing young thing

Post by Paul Cooper »

Agree. Wind up or knows nothing about football.

To suggest that our 4th rated Centre Back and occasional forward in a crisis (who is clearly not good enough) is better than a player who will walk the player of the season awards says it all...
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

We may all disagree with STEVE F but he's entitled to his opinion. Whether or not he really believes what he's writing is immaterial (I happen to think he does believe it actually). He's not being abusive, so I see no reason why he should be banned. We're not that kind of forum, are we?
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

I agree witrh KY.

This is a forum for opinions, whether you agree with them or not. I disagree with some of the opinions expressed on here, in the same way as some contributors disagree with mine. There are bound to be times when the way in which views are expressed will seem inflammatory, and Steve F's insistence on using upper case clearly winds some of us up no end.

However - he has stimulated a bit of a debate (about Jake Wright) which was worth reading, and may even awaken Godalming Yellow into reopening an old discussion about Luke Foster....
Joey's Toe
Puberty

Post by Joey's Toe »

I don't agree with the banning of any genuine poster. My point, however, is that Steve F is clearly not a genuine poster. He's a troll on a wind-up mission. The half-baked opinions, the unnecessarily confrontational &quotif this post upsets you I am not sorry and don't care&quot nonsense and the DOGMATIC RUDDY INSISTENCE ON CAPS LOCK are all clues.
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

It's bad enough the government stomping all over free speech, without doing it here too.

STEVE F obviously has a very low tolerance for failure, and high expectations of the club. That doesn't make him either a 'troll' or a 'wind-up-merchant.' A quick look back through his posting history will show up plenty of posts supporting Wilder when the team was playing brilliantly. And he already told us why he needs to use ALL CAPS in a previous incarnation of the forum.

To be frank, if someone is a 'troll' then not only do you not have to respond, it's self-defeating so to do. If someone is a 'wind-up-merchant', then it is your choice whether to be wound up by it or not. It's all in your own hands, and in a free society, there is no right not to be offended.

I'd rather ban people who try and stifle debate by resorting to clichéd labels such as 'troll'
SWA
Puberty

Post by SWA »

WHY THE FUCK DOES HE INSIST ON USING CAPS LOCK ALL THE TIME?!?
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Myles Francis »

Because he has eyesight issues which makes it hard for him to read lower case.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

&quotSmileyMan&quot wrote:It's bad enough the government stomping all over free speech, without doing it here too.

STEVE F obviously has a very low tolerance for failure, and high expectations of the club. That doesn't make him either a 'troll' or a 'wind-up-merchant.' A quick look back through his posting history will show up plenty of posts supporting Wilder when the team was playing brilliantly. And he already told us why he needs to use ALL CAPS in a previous incarnation of the forum.

To be frank, if someone is a 'troll' then not only do you not have to respond, it's self-defeating so to do. If someone is a 'wind-up-merchant', then it is your choice whether to be wound up by it or not. It's all in your own hands, and in a free society, there is no right not to be offended.

I'd rather ban people who try and stifle debate by resorting to clichéd labels such as 'troll'
Well said, Sir.

The people who run this site have his IP address and he’s not been removed yet, so go ask admin why he’s not been banned. He could do worse, like increasing the font size and using bold and underline and making his points in RED

Can’t say I disagree with his topic heading though...