AFTER PLYMOTH

Anything yellow and blue
STEVE F
Brat

AFTER PLYMOTH

Post by STEVE F »

A NUMBER OF COMMENTS HAVE BEEN POSTED OVER THE LAST SIX GAMES , HOWEVER MY OPINION HAS NOT CHANGED MAJOR CHANGES ARE REQUIRED AT OUFC, I THINK MR WILDER HAS TAKEN THE CLUB AS FAR AS HE CAN AND A NEW MANAGER WITH A COMPLETE NEW COACHING STAFF IS NEEDED FOR NEXT SEASON ,IT MAKES NO SENSE FOR PLAYERS AND MANAGEMENT TO BLAME THE STATE OF THE KASSAM PITCH FOR POOR PERFORMANCES AT HOME AS RESULTS AWAY FROM HOME THIS INTHE LAST TWO MONTHS HAVE BEEN POOR AS WELL .

TIME FOR A NUMBER OF PLAYERS TO BE MOVED OUT AND IN THIS LIST I INCLUDE PLAYERSHO ARE STILL UNDER CONTACT BUT ARE NOT UP TO LEAGUE STANDARD WRIGHT BATT DAVIS LEVEN POTTER PITTMAN CRADDOCK CONSTABLE CAPALDI SMALLEY HESLOP AND CHAPMAN MUST ALL GO OR OUFC WILL BE AT BEST A LOWER LEAGUE TWO SIDE .

PLAYERS TO BE KEPT CLARKE OBRIEN WORLEY MARSH CROCOMBE PARKER WHING RIGG RAYNES MCCORMICK
I MAY HAVE MISSED SOME PLAYERS OUT ON BOTH LISTS BUT WILL POST THEM AT A LATER DATE IF REQUIRED

AS FOR THE NEXT MANAGER STEVE COTTERILL OR PHIL BROWN
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Re: AFTER PLYMOTH

Post by OUFC4eva »

Do you actually go and watch United games ?
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

BUT WILL POST THEM AT A LATER DATE IF REQUIRED
Kind of you to offer, but I assure you there is really no need.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

....oh this is about football...

....I was expecting a feature on how to handle an infestation of insects prone to destroy a particular type of wood!
STEVE F
Brat

Re: AFTER PLYMOUTH

Post by STEVE F »

DID NOT SEE THAT ,YOUR ANSWER WAS PURE CLASS I MUST DO BETTER, BUT THE REST WAS I THINK CORRECT AND I STAND BY IT
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re: AFTER PLYMOUTH

Post by Hog »

&quotSTEVE F&quot wrote:DID NOT SEE THAT ,YOUR ANSWER WAS PURE CLASS I MUST DO BETTER, BUT THE REST WAS I THINK CORRECT AND I STAND BY IT
Pure class?!?! Do you think so?
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

Until now I thought Steve F was a genuine if misguided individual. Having seen the list of players that he would keep and those he would discard, I now realise he is either a wind-up merchant or David Kemp.

I for one will not be responding anymore to Steve's posts - I urge my forumite brothers and sisters to join me in this pledge!
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:....oh this is about football...

....I was expecting a feature on how to handle an infestation of insects prone to destroy a particular type of wood!
LOL