Yellows Forum

Anything yellow and blue
SWA
Puberty

Yellows Forum

Post by SWA »

Anyone else having problems with Yellows Forum? Seems, they are having server issues....
Dartford Ox
Puberty

Re: Yellows Forum

Post by Dartford Ox »

&quotSWA&quot wrote:Anyone else having problems with Yellows Forum? Seems, they are having server issues....
They have had a notice on their forum for quite some time that they are doing an upgrade this weekend and some downtime should be expected.
SWA
Puberty

Post by SWA »

cheers
Just out of interest, are many posters on here &quotactive&quot on YF and vice versa?
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

&quotSWA&quot wrote:cheers
Just out of interest, are many posters on here &quotactive&quot on YF and vice versa?
I havent, but thought Id get some practice in on here first .... ball boys anyone
STEVE F
Brat

Post by STEVE F »

NEW YELLOWS FORUM APPEARS AN UTTER AND CONPLETE BALLS UP PLEASE REVERT TO FORMER LAYOUT .

YESTERDAYS RESULT

THIS RESULT ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT THE PLAYERS AT OXFORD UNITED ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TIME TO GET RID OF POTTER WRIGHT CHAPMAN BATT LEVEN AND CRADDOCK THEY ARE NONE OF THEM BETTER THAN CONFERANCE STANDARD AT BEST MAY AS WELL RIGHT THE SEASON OFF NOW AND START TO LOOK FOR BETTER PLAYERS FOR NEXT SEASON WOULD ALSO LOOK TO GET RID OF CONSTABLE PITTMAN AND DAVIES NONE OF THESE PLAYERS ARE UP TO THE JOB OR GOOD ENOUGH TO PRETEND OTHER WISE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

&quotSTEVE F&quot wrote:NEW YELLOWS FORUM APPEARS AN UTTER AND CONPLETE BALLS UP PLEASE REVERT TO FORMER LAYOUT .

YESTERDAYS RESULT

THIS RESULT ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT THE PLAYERS AT OXFORD UNITED ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TIME TO GET RID OF POTTER WRIGHT CHAPMAN BATT LEVEN AND CRADDOCK THEY ARE NONE OF THEM BETTER THAN CONFERANCE STANDARD AT BEST MAY AS WELL RIGHT THE SEASON OFF NOW AND START TO LOOK FOR BETTER PLAYERS FOR NEXT SEASON WOULD ALSO LOOK TO GET RID OF CONSTABLE PITTMAN AND DAVIES NONE OF THESE PLAYERS ARE UP TO THE JOB OR GOOD ENOUGH TO PRETEND OTHER WISE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.
What very wise words. Let's get rid of those players above, most of whom have been the higher performers. I suspect that some of them are also under contract next season as well so to 'get rid' is not that easy. Also, there are of course literally hundreds of League one standard players knocking at Chris Wilder's door looking for a game who would be prepared to play for League 2 wages.

Brilliant strategy......sorry.....BRILLIANT STRATEGY.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

&quotSTEVE F&quot wrote:NEW YELLOWS FORUM APPEARS AN UTTER AND CONPLETE BALLS UP PLEASE REVERT TO FORMER LAYOUT .

YESTERDAYS RESULT

Wow!

How many grammatical and spelling errors can you spot in the above post?
Dartford Ox
Puberty

Post by Dartford Ox »

I'll play your silly game.
&quotSTEVE F&quot wrote:NEW YELLOWS FORUM APPEARS AN UTTER AND CONPLETE BALLS UPx PLEASE REVERT TO FORMER LAYOUT .

YESTERDAYxS RESULTx

THIS RESULT ONLY GOES TO SHOW THAT THE PLAYERS AT OXFORD UNITED ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGHx TIME TO GET RID OF POTTERx WRIGHTx CHAPMANx BATTx LEVEN AND CRADDOCKx THEY ARE NONE OF THEM BETTER THAN CONFERANCE STANDARD AT BESTx MAY AS WELL RIGHT THE SEASON OFF NOW AND START TO LOOK FOR BETTER PLAYERS FOR NEXT SEASONx WOULD ALSO LOOK TO GET RID OF CONSTABLEx PITTMAN AND DAVIESx NONE OF THESE PLAYERS ARE UP TO THE JOB OR GOOD ENOUGHx TO PRETEND OTHER xWISE IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

STEVE F
Brat

Post by STEVE F »

BUGGER THE GRAMMER THE FOOTBALL FACTS AND CONTENT IS ALL THAT MATTERS AND THAT AS ANY REAL OUFC
FAN WILL TELL YOU IS SPOT ON , THE PLAYERS LISTED ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE THE CLUB UP , THEY MAY IF THEY REMAIN BE BAD ENOUGH TO TAKE US DOWN .
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Myles Francis »

Any real OUFC fan will tell you that you are an absolute bellend who posts them same nonsense at every opportunity.
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Post by joepoolman »

&quotSTEVE F&quot wrote:BUGGER THE GRAMMER THE FOOTBALL FACTS AND CONTENT IS ALL THAT MATTERS AND THAT AS ANY REAL OUFC
FAN WILL TELL YOU IS SPOT ON , THE PLAYERS LISTED ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO TAKE THE CLUB UP , THEY MAY IF THEY REMAIN BE BAD ENOUGH TO TAKE US DOWN .
There are no facts in there, you just waited 2 months for us to lose a game, had a quick look for the longest serving players and said they &quotHAD TO GO&quot.
I mind Heslop a lot less than most, but I'd love you to explain why you feel Leven has to go but didn't mention Heslop.
Or maybe why Wright must go but Raynes can stay?
Or just give some sort or reasoning about anything you say, because all I've ever seen you post is all the players that have to go, and that we need to sign Lee Barnard.
Joey's Toe
Puberty

Post by Joey's Toe »

Stop feeding the troll, FFS. He's clearly a wind-up merchant. No-one is that stupid and illiterate.

Back to a more interesting question:
&quotSWA&quot wrote:Just out of interest, are many posters on here &quotactive&quot on YF and vice versa?
I occasionally will look at the Other Place (if there's a big story etc) but have never posted there. When the old TiU Forum closed down, I made a conscious choice to migrate over here - more reasoned and intelligent debate (Steve F aside), plus the lower number of posts here make it easier to combine forum activities with having a life, job, family etc... If you read every post at the Othe Place you'd never get any work done!
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

&quotSWA&quot wrote:cheers
The forum full of moaners, whingers, fruitcakes, trolls and constant negative posts? but enough about the Oxvox forum ...

I still read and post on Yellows Forum, but I find the multiple threads and repeated posting on the same topics quite tiresome, and the new layout seems to have put people off. The mods are able to move threads from one section to the other, but not combine duplicate threads. Last week there was &quotBallboy gets Hazard sent off&quot vs &quotHazard kicks ballboy&quot, one in the &quotNational and International&quot section, the other in &quotFootball league/non-league discussion&quot. I suppose it comes down to how you saw the incident, but surely one thread is enough.
Paul Cooper
Dashing young thing

Post by Paul Cooper »

&quotSTEVE F&quot wrote:BUGGER THE GRAMMER THE FOOTBALL FACTS AND CONTENT IS ALL THAT MATTERS AND THAT AS ANY REAL OUFC

My guess is that most OUFC fans will think that you haven't got a clue ......
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

If I were that sort, I might be offended by the use of the phrase 'real fan' to support Steve F's rather hysterical rant.

I think I loosely qualify as a 'real fan' based upon long service || regular attendance rain or shine. But I don't happen to agree that we should jettison some of our best players just because we lost at Fleetwood and played poorly to boot.

I wonder if Steve F is one and the same as the bloke in his 30s who stood by the away dugout screaming abuse at the players as they trudged off at the final whistle yesterday. Or whether he was one of those who booed.

If so, please save your money and stay away.