Where are they now?

Anything yellow and blue
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re: Where are they now?

Post by theox »

One time loanee Stefan Bailey is back at Banbury.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/banburyun ... 62192.html
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Another player Wilder used out-of-position ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21579193
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

Chris Zebroski signs for Eastleigh FC

http://www.eastleighnews.co.uk/2013/02/ ... als-hawks/
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Lee Fowler, OUFC March 2010, returns to the New Lawn at Forest Green Rovers. Report from their official website.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

&quotNo-one will give me a job&quot, says Graham Rix in an interview with The Independent.

Seems the Glenn Hoddle soccer school in Spain is on hold as well.
Paul Cooper
Dashing young thing

Post by Paul Cooper »

&quotOUFC4eva&quot wrote:Chris Zebroski signs for Eastleigh FC

http://www.eastleighnews.co.uk/2013/02/ ... als-hawks/
I wonder why Cheltenham let Zebroski leave? 6 goals in 24 not prolific but even so. Always seemed a decent player (albeit with an attitude- and couldn't take penalties in the play offs) and it seems a big drop down.
joepoolman
Mid-life Crisis

Post by joepoolman »

&quotPaul Cooper&quot wrote:I wonder why Cheltenham let Zebroski leave? 6 goals in 24 not prolific but even so. Always seemed a decent player (albeit with an attitude- and couldn't take penalties in the play offs) and it seems a big drop down.
Didn't he keep turning up late for the team bus etc?
Dartford Ox
Puberty

Post by Dartford Ox »

&quotjoepoolman&quot wrote:
&quotPaul Cooper&quot wrote:I wonder why Cheltenham let Zebroski leave? 6 goals in 24 not prolific but even so. Always seemed a decent player (albeit with an attitude- and couldn't take penalties in the play offs) and it seems a big drop down.
Didn't he keep turning up late for the team bus etc?
I think there is a bit more to it than that.

I seem to recall that he and Darren Purse were arrested in Bristol sometime around Christmas and New Year whilst they were on a night out. Both players were sacked by their clubs - Plymouth and Cheltenham respectively in the transfer window time.

Purse got taken on by Vale.

I believe both are currently on police bail.

And as an aside. I was reading on a Vale forum the other day that the arrival of Lee Hughes and Darren Purse really split their dressing room. Vale players are currently at loggerheads hence their run of bad form.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:
&quotslappy&quot wrote:
&quotjoepoolman&quot wrote:Rob Hall has made his first start (I think) for West Ham, but with little success.
off to Birmingham City on loan with option to extend to end of season.
His youth loan at Birmingham extended until 16 March.
recovering from key-hole surgery. lucky we didn't sign this crock on a half-season loan or anything silly isn't it?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

If anyone is looking for Nick Merry I saw him at about 4pm Weds afternoon walking through the precinct in Abingdon town centre towards Market Square. I did consider trying to follow him to see what he was up to but I'm a bit too conspicuous for surveillance but it reminded me to pop into Poundland to buy some dog dirt bags!
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

&quotHog&quot wrote:If anyone is looking for Nick Merry I saw him at about 4pm Weds afternoon walking through the precinct in Abingdon town centre towards Market Square. I did consider trying to follow him to see what he was up to but I'm a bit too conspicuous for surveillance but it reminded me to pop into Poundland to buy some dog dirt bags!
Did you notice whether Merry was wearing any socks ?
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Matt Green, OUFC 2007-2011 with a gap year in the middle, talks about scoring goals and Adam Chapman's form at Mansfield Town.
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:Ceri Evans (OUFC 1989-1991) will be helping an All-Whites player, Aaron Clapham at Canterbury United.

For those that missed this earlier in the year, he also worked as a sports psychologist for the Canadian Women's soccer team at the Olympics.
Now working with New Zealand Warriors (rugby league) as a professional mental trainer.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Post by Mooro »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:
&quotslappy&quot wrote:Ceri Evans (OUFC 1989-1991) will be helping an All-Whites player, Aaron Clapham at Canterbury United.

For those that missed this earlier in the year, he also worked as a sports psychologist for the Canadian Women's soccer team at the Olympics.
Now working with New Zealand Warriors (rugby league) as a professional mental trainer.
Is that Canterbury in NZ or Kent? Just asking....