Exeter pre-match

Anything yellow and blue
slappy
Grumpy old git

Exeter pre-match

Post by slappy »

Kassam return evokes great memories for City manager
Aargghh!! How did we manage to lose a two goal lead in the play-off semi-final? I wonder what state the club would be in now if we had won promotion straight back to the League, with Jim Smith in charge, and Merry as chairman.
RIP Adam Stansfield.

Exeter City captain Danny Coles keen to gain upper hand against old pal Clarke

As for United, it seems like Smalley and Rigg ccould be back.
Myles Francis
Mid-life Crisis

Re: Exeter pre-match

Post by Myles Francis »

David Rush is going to be in the Priory pre-match. And, I believe, Anton Rogan will be as well.
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:David Rush is going to be in the Priory pre-match. And, I believe, Anton Rogan will be as well.
From what I remember of their times at Oxford, neither of those players will feel too uncomfortable in the surroundings of a public house.
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
&quotMyles Francis&quot wrote:David Rush is going to be in the Priory pre-match. And, I believe, Anton Rogan will be as well.
From what I remember of their times at Oxford, neither of those players will feel too uncomfortable in the surroundings of a public house.
He has a pint he has a fight, Davey, Davey Rush
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:
I once gave Anton Rogan a lift back from Park End Club to Summertown at 2 in the morning on a Saturday - he was bolloxed.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote:I once gave Anton Rogan a lift back from Park End Club to Summertown at 2 in the morning on a Saturday - he was bolloxed.
He (and many others of the first team to be fair) were regular Sunday lunchtime drinkers in the Red Lion Marston.

No reason why they shouldn't have been I suppose it just seemed a little incongruous at the time.