Mitchell Cole

Anything yellow and blue
Ninja
Baby

Mitchell Cole

Post by Ninja »

Not sure if this has been raised elsewhere so apologies in advance. I noticed Mitchell Cole scoring for Hitchin against Bedford and was a little confused.

Didn't OUFC come to an agreement on the remainder of his contract last February as he was unable to play the game due to a heart condition.

Clearly I wish him well but all seems a little odd to me.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

From Wiki

Ahead of the 2011–12 season, Cole played in a number of pre-season friendlies for Stotfold of the Spartan South Midlands League. He played in the club's first competitive game of the season, a 2–0 home win over Oxhey Jets. Two days later, on 15 August 2011, Cole joined Hitchin Town on non-contract terms, who play in the Southern League Premier Division. He made his debut for the club on the same day, playing 65 minutes in Hitchin's 3–0 home victory against Hemel Hempstead. Due to the fact that Cole signed for Hitchin on a non-contract basis, he played in Stotfold's 2–1 home win against St. Margaretsbury the following day.

Two games in two days for someone with health problems sounds a bit dodgy.
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Nice SKYPE earlier.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:Nice SKYPE earlier.
Cheers. Didn't know anyone actually watched it. Should be on Freeview and Freesat some time soon.
They had told me they wanted the Oxford perspective on the Di Canio / Leon Clarke incident. But that came and went and I had no call. They called me right at the end of the show and I had about a minute's notice that they wanted a quick view on transfers lower down the leagues. The &quotYou must be happy with Oxford's signings&quot was not a question I was expecting as we had only made one loan signing on deadline day. Luckily I was aware of this.