31%
Scrapheap
69%

Total votes: 16

Mooro
Grumpy old git

Mansell leaves

Post by Mooro »

Lee Mansell is joining Ian Atkins at Torquay.

This surprises me as although not everyone's favourite, I would have thought his energy, workrate and versitility could have proved important this season with a smallish squad.

Seems the wagecap has struck again, maybe?

PS Ok, let's see how this poll thing works then!
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

The BBC claim that there was an undisclosed fee involved. I wonder how much we had to pay Torquay to persuade them to take that stinking heap of horseshit off our hands?

(I didn't rate him, by the way.)
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotboris&quot wrote:The BBC claim that there was an undisclosed fee involved. I wonder how much we had to pay Torquay to persuade them to take that stinking heap of horseshit off our hands?

(I didn't rate him, by the way.)
I wonder who voted scrapheap in the poll?

Wasn't ever going to set the world alight but I thought he worked hard and was competent enough for this level. The only blemish on his career though is that Atkins obviously rates him.

Its sort of a self fulfilling transfer request - If Atkins wants a player they must be crap so let him go.
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

So you stand by Rageonline MoTM polls when it suits you, Boris, but discount them when it doesn't?
Mark G
Puberty

Post by Mark G »

The budget can be better spent elsewhere such as on a striker. Also, with Pettefer signing the likelihood IMO was that he would have been no more than a squad player.
Crabbers
Embryo

Post by Crabbers »

Good riddance to deadwood. If this club is to progress back up, we need to get rid of the crap that Talbot introduced.

Now if only we can get rid of Hargreaves, the pre-season will not have been in vain.