Fixture List

Anything yellow and blue
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Fixture List

Post by A-Ro »

Is there any reason that Southport and Stafford Rangers games both home and away are in black on the official fixture list as opposed to white as the rest of the games are?

Are we really going to play Grays Athletic at 15:00 on the 16th when there is an England game on? (assuming Greece are allowed to play)

Is the St. Albans game on Friday 1st Sept. or Sunday 3rd Sept? because the official site says both.

Why does the official site not have the FA Cup games listed in the Fixtures &amp Results section?
Mally
Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

Where are you looking at these fixtures? I can't see any on the official site other than in the news section.

England play Greece on 16th August (a Wednesday) not September.

The first Saturday game for England is 2nd September hence the St Albans game being on the Friday. Same goes for Forest Green Rovers on Friday 6th October and Halifax away on Friday 23rd March.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

In the Fixtures and Results section under the menu item Match the fixtures show Sunday for all 3 of those games that you mentioned.
Mally
Grumpy old git

Post by Mally »

Wierd - When I go there I just get a blank page. When I go to the squad section its up to date with the new signings though.
Mooro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mooro »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:In the Fixtures and Results section under the menu item Match the fixtures show Sunday for all 3 of those games that you mentioned.
I'm pretty sure they are on the Fridays as somewhere I've read a quote about clubs being asked when they would prefer to play games moved for Englands matches and then clubs were paired up in relation to their preferences.
DLT
Mid-life Crisis

Post by DLT »

Long time since we have had FA Cup 4th Round as a point of interest on our fixture list.

Shame about the word 'qualifying'.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotDLT&quot wrote:Long time since we have had FA Cup 4th Round as a point of interest on our fixture list.

Speaking of new points of interest on the fixture list, this will be our first season in the FA Trophy.

What odds, I wonder, on Oxford playing the first match at the newly re-built Wembley Stadium (FA Trophy final 20/5/07???) if they ever decide to finish the stadium, which would have parallels, as we have an unfinished stadium! :lol:
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re: Fixture List

Post by Baboo »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:Is there any reason that Southport and Stafford Rangers games both home and away are in black on the official fixture list as opposed to white as the rest of the games are?
Website link or lack of.
Resurrection Ox
Puberty

Re:

Post by Resurrection Ox »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotDLT&quot wrote:Long time since we have had FA Cup 4th Round as a point of interest on our fixture list.

Speaking of new points of interest on the fixture list, this will be our first season in the FA Trophy.

What odds, I wonder, on Oxford playing the first match at the newly re-built Wembley Stadium (FA Trophy final 20/5/07???) if they ever decide to finish the stadium, which would have parallels, as we have an unfinished stadium! :lol:

500-1. Its not Oxford being there that is the problem. Wembley will not be finished. Meantime the IOC quake quietly re 2012..
Mally
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Mally »

&quotMally&quot wrote:Wierd - When I go there I just get a blank page. When I go to the squad section its up to date with the new signings though.
If anybody else is having this problem I solved it by allowing pop-ups for the site in the google pop-up blocker. I can now see the fixtures (including the ones on Sundays that the news page says are on Fridays!)