Boris

Anything yellow and blue
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Boris

Post by Sideshow Rob »

Boris has been very quiet online these past few days. He wouldn't be busy with a job interview would he?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

I've been helping out at OUFC on a freelance basis and have also been busy trying to work on the next book. Trouble is it's also school holidays, which means my access to my computer is sporadic at best. Bloody kids :roll:
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Not sure of the practicalities of it but this would be a great idea for a book ...

http://yellows.proboards.com/index.cgi? ... hread=4144

Not just the team of 86 but any ex player you could track down. I don't mean like the section on this site but something about what they do (did) outside the game. If you find one who's a plumber in Hampshire then let me know!
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

The book I'm currently struggling through is a Who's Who of all former players (well, since 1949 anyway) including what they're up to currently where I can find it out.

No plumbers in Hampshire yet, but Colin Duncan's currently a painter and decorator in Thatcham, if that's any use?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

None at all!
JoeyBeauchamp
Dashing young thing

Post by JoeyBeauchamp »

Is Pal Lundin still a wrestler in Sweden?
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Re:

Post by tomoufc »

&quotJoeyBeauchamp&quot wrote:Is Pal Lundin still a wrestler in Sweden?
Yeah you could call it wrestling. It´s disgusting, if you ask me.
&quotI've been a slave to football. It follows you home, it follows you everywhere, and eats into your family life. But every working man misses out on some things because of his job. &quot
yellowportly
Brat

Re:

Post by yellowportly »

&quotboris&quot wrote:The book I'm currently struggling through is a Who's Who of all former players (well, since 1949 anyway) including what they're up to currently where I can find it out.

No plumbers in Hampshire yet, but Colin Duncan's currently a painter and decorator in Thatcham, if that's any use?
(some of) Steve Claridge's house was decorated by Paul Moody. But you probly knew that already
--== Keep On Keepin' On ==--