Rooney

Anything yellow and blue
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Rooney

Post by recordmeister »

Why haven't we been linked with a move for Wayne Rooney.

I think it shows lack of ambition for the club as a whole.

KT OUT

:lol:

PS- Nice little sell on fee for Everton if WR does move.... another nail in the coffin of Liverpool?
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re: Rooney

Post by Baboo »

&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:Why haven't we been linked with a move for Wayne Rooney.
Cos he's been crap for months?
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Man City are expected to win the race to sign Wayne Rooney after offering him 230 Grans a week.
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

I love all the numpty sports journos linking him with City, and bleating about loyalty and greed.

It's fairly obvious to me that Colleen has told him that for the sake of their marriage she wants out of this country and its tabloids. Given her career is nominally in fashion, I'd take a punt on one of the Milans.

Probably for a pay cut. Money can't buy you love.
Joey's Toe
Puberty

Re:

Post by Joey's Toe »

&quotSmileyMan&quot wrote:It's fairly obvious to me that Colleen has told him that for the sake of their marriage she wants out of this country and its tabloids. Given her career is nominally in fashion, I'd take a punt on one of the Milans.
Really? Rooney can barely speak coherent English - the idea of him trying to learn another language and adjust to a different culture seems unlikely.

I think Man City is the most likely destination - Rooney's a simple (some might say stupid) man money is his main motivation, and City have got plenty of it.
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by recordmeister »

&quotJoey's Toe&quot wrote:
&quotSmileyMan&quot wrote:It's fairly obvious to me that Colleen has told him that for the sake of their marriage she wants out of this country and its tabloids. Given her career is nominally in fashion, I'd take a punt on one of the Milans.
Really? Rooney can barely speak coherent English - the idea of him trying to learn another language and adjust to a different culture seems unlikely.

I think Man City is the most likely destination - Rooney's a simple (some might say stupid) man money is his main motivation, and City have got plenty of it.
Gazza managed it.

My money is on City, but I still don't think that one bug signing will save Mike Ford's job...
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

I'd just like to express my complete lack of interest in this story, and my disdain for its discussion on this forum.

Thank you.

And I don't care which Americans own Liverpool either, before you ask...
SteMerritt
Puberty

Re:

Post by SteMerritt »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:I'd just like to express my complete lack of interest in this story, and my disdain for its discussion on this forum.

Thank you.

Seconded.
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

&quotSteMerritt&quot wrote:
&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:I'd just like to express my complete lack of interest in this story, and my disdain for its discussion on this forum.

Thank you.

Seconded.
Thirded – it’s too far away from home for this board’s usual clientèle.

Speaking of which, is your bro really running City reserves/Nomands, and what are Fordy’s chances of turning things around at Court Place Farm as the club's funding would be badly hit if they don't get their act together?
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by recordmeister »

It's got a hell of a lot more relevance than the fucking Tour De France... *yawn*
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotrecordmeister&quot wrote:It's got a hell of a lot more relevance than the fucking Tour De France... *yawn*
Relevance to whom? While the Tour de France might inspire *yawn*, the Rooney non-story merely inspires *so the fuck what? Get off my tv screen/radio/OUFC forum already*
SmileyMan
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by SmileyMan »

You don't have to click a thread titled &quotRooney&quot you know. Just sayin'
BigCrompy
Puberty

Re:

Post by BigCrompy »

&quotSmileyMan&quot wrote:You don't have to click a thread titled &quotRooney&quot you know. Just sayin'
It might have been about Giaan. That should be enough to make ANYONE click...
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

I'd always been indifferent to Rooney until his outburst about &quotloyal supporters&quot after that game at the World Cup but now I flick the V's every time I see his ugly mug on the telly even though I don't particularly care about England either! I'm sure he's from a different planet!
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Apparently (and I should probably also add allegedly, for all the good it would do), Rooney's IQ is so low that he is borderline ESN. Might explain a few things.