Greetings!!!

Anything yellow and blue
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Greetings!!!

Post by Yankee Clipper »

Please allow me to (re) introduce myself. Long time Oxford fan and a long time exiled in the North. Many of you know me but more probably dont. Have drifted away over the past few seasons as Conference Football and the drive down took its toll. But always have remained passionate about the team and try to keep in touch as often as possible on the god awful Yellow Player. Luton away via Soccer Special was a particular low point. Last season was my fewest attendances in 20 years. Culminating in the ridiculous situation I found myself in of being in Santorini when the Yellows were magnificent at Wembley. After the dancing in the streets faded, I took a long hard look at myself, dusted myself down and decided that enough was enough I needed to regain my Yellow Mojo. So purchased a season ticket for the first time in three years and just got delivery of my new (very unflattering) home kit  not sure about design yet. Cant wait for the season am very happy with the off season moves weve made. And although I am going to have to juggle Football with work and travelling to see my daughter in Norfolk I intend to get to as many games as possible. Back in the fold and Come On you Yellows!!!!
Swissbloke
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Swissbloke »

Excellent stuff!
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Post by Kernow Yellow »

Nice one. Hopefully this means I won't have to listen to so much of the ageing hippy droning on about how you're such a uselss part-time supporter etc :wink:
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Re:

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotKernow Yellow&quot wrote:Nice one. Hopefully this means I won't have to listen to so much of the ageing hippy droning on about how you're such a uselss part-time supporter etc :wink:

LOL - Yep he droned on about it to me plenty!!! He wasn't happy - Still I have the pleasure of being next to him for the season!!
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Good man.
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

Dave - is that you??
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotRadley Rambler&quot wrote:Dave - is that you??
That's Dr Clarke to you.

And Dave, it's about time!
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Re:

Post by Yankee Clipper »

Yes it’s me!! Obviously hiding behind the spirit of The Yankee Clipper – Joe DiMaggio wasn’t disguise enough. Guess Rochdale as a location is a bit of a giveaway!!!
Yankee Clipper
Puberty

Re:

Post by Yankee Clipper »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
That's Dr Clarke to you.

And Dave, it's about time!

Thanks for the Doctorate Boris!! Not sure what it would be in though. And yes indeed it is about time, both getting back to The Match and finally registering for Rage Online. Only four years too late.