Richard of York gave battle in vain.

Anything yellow and blue
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Radley Rambler »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:Methinks Carruthers was the problem today, and going forward some of his 'crossing' was not great. Taxi for Carruthers!!
Disagree. Thought he had a decent game. Thought some of his crossing was very good &amp he was not frightened to have the ball.[/quote]

I've now seen the goals on BBC and stand by my original synopsis. For the first two goals it was Carruthers' man who scored and I think also for the third but this was less clear.

I'm no fan of Sandwith either - where's Killock?
Dartford Ox
Puberty

Re:

Post by Dartford Ox »

&quotBaboo&quot wrote:
&quotDartford Ox&quot wrote:[Fozzie needs a rocket in which ever aperture is appropriate.
Again disagree. He seems to be rather slower than last season but takes a real buffeting and stands up to it pretty well the way I see it. Against Kettering he won loads of high ball when they were providing a second half onslaught. Bear in mind that he has a new partner to get used too. Oh, and he set up Matt Green for his goal against York with an incisive pass. I'd leave that rocket in the box for a more appropriate time.
My observation was based on the booking he received at Histon. Left for dead by Wright (Histon) and brought Wright down from behind so booking justified. A less lenient referee may well have considered it denial of a goal scoring opportunity and produced a red.

It appears Fossies preferred position is sat in the stands whilst under suspension. He was there far too often last season.