MemorOx forum

Anything yellow and blue
GodalmingYellow

MemorOx forum

Post by GodalmingYellow »

I didn't want to publicise this whilst RO was down, for fear of being accused of capitalising on Boris's temporary internet demise.

After much thought, and considering all that has happened in the last few months, I've decided to re-open MemorOx to everyone under a single password, as previously. For me anyway, its time to let bygones be bygones and forget the past.

No doubt many will wish to remain here, and some may wish to use both forums, either of which is fine by me.

The password, is available by emailing me, with a current email address, either direct (administrator@memorox.co.uk) or via the forum entrance at http&#58//www&#46voy&#46com/64411/
DLT
Mid-life Crisis

Post by DLT »

I will wait for Rob to tell me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

Why not just post it up on here and cut out the middle man?
GY

Re:

Post by GY »

&quotSnake&quot wrote:Why not just post it up on here and cut out the middle man?

2 reasons really.

Firstly, because then I don't have up to date contact email addresses.

Secondly, there would be little point having a password to keep spammers out if I published the password on here where spammers seem to have a certain level of access.

Re:

Post by »

&quotDLT&quot wrote:I will wait for Rob to tell me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
I've no objection to the password being shared, but if I don't get a contact email address, there's no way of contacting if the forum goes down, or if the password has to be changed again, say if spammers got access.
GY

Re:

Post by GY »

&quotAnonymous&quot wrote:
I've no objection to the password being shared, but if I don't get a contact email address, there's no way of contacting if the forum goes down, or if the password has to be changed again, say if spammers got access.
That was me, if it wasn't obvious.

You probably all know the password anyway.

Re:

Post by »

&quotGY &quot wrote:

Well done Snake!! :D
(The machine and ISP limitations have been lifted as well.)
GY

Re:

Post by GY »

&quotGY &quot wrote:
&quotAnonymous&quot wrote: I've no objection to the password being shared, but if I don't get a contact email address, there's no way of contacting if the forum goes down, or if the password has to be changed again, say if spammers got access.

Well done Snake!! :D
(The machine and ISP limitations have been lifted as well.)
Sorry that was me again.
Sideshow Rob
Middle-Aged Spread

Sideshow Rob

Post by Sideshow Rob »

All friends again? Good, let's get ready to argue :wink:
SuperOx

Post by SuperOx »

Terry, is Memorox now free from all that political chicanery?

Post by Guest »

Why does Oxtales not get the spam that this site gets?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

It's the price of popularity (or possibly due to the fact that it's not compulsory to register to use this forum - yet).
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

&quotSuperOx &quot wrote:Terry, is Memorox now free from all that political chicanery?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by political chicanery, but from my point of view, I don't like holding grudges, and its time to move on and forget the past. Everyone is welcome.
ty cobb
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by ty cobb »

Which is why I assume you're posting on here again after telling the likes of me to bugger off and use this forum which was one you had stopped using.

Still at least you'll no doubt provide someone to have a discussion with.
GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re:

&quotty cobb&quot wrote:Which is why I assume you're posting on here again after telling the likes of me to bugger off and use this forum which was one you had stopped using.

Still at least you'll no doubt provide someone to have a discussion with.
Err no, on TiU I said I hadn't used this site for about a month and you called me a liar. You were wrong. I hadn't used this site for about a month.

I'm posting on here for precisely the reason you imply, because its a popular forum with many ex-MemorOx users, and its the fastest way to advertise the changes on MemorOx to those who might be interested.

Anyway, whatever Ty. If you want to stir up an argument with yourself on here as well, you go ahead, but count me out.