Play Offs

Anything yellow and blue
The OXman Cometh
Brat

Play Offs

Post by The OXman Cometh »

I realise OUFC in all probability will not make the play offs this season but in case they do does anyone know of the actual dates for this season, I have looked in various places including RO's stats but cannot find them.
Bista yellow
Brat

Post by Bista yellow »

Apparently they are taking place in our dreams!
In may some time! :P
Bicester will be back
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

There is a provisional event at Wembley stadium on Sunday 17 May which should be the conference play off final. Last year it was on 18 May
http&#58//www&#46wembleystadium&#46com/ ... 009&#46pdf

Last game of the season is Northwich Vic on Saturday 25 April (last year was 26 April). [edit]Club have though confirmed this is likely to be moved for Setanta. [/edit]

Last year the play-off semi finals for Exeter were 1st leg Thursday 1 May and 2nd leg Monday 5th May. For Cambridge was Friday 2nd and Tuesday 6th May.

So this year, it will probably be Thursday 30 April/Friday 1 May and Monday 4 May/Tuesday 5 May and play off final on Sunday 17 May.
The OXman Cometh
Brat

Post by The OXman Cometh »

Thank you very much Slappy, I am much obliged.
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Silly talk.
I have only just dared peek at the league table again since the points thing hit the newsdesks.
Kernow Yellow
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Kernow Yellow »

&quotslappy&quot wrote:There is a provisional event at Wembley stadium on Sunday 17 May which should be the conference play off final. Last year it was on 18 May
http&#58//www&#46wembleystadium&#46com/ ... 009&#46pdf

Last game of the season is Northwich Vic on Saturday 25 April (last year was 26 April). [edit]Club have though confirmed this is likely to be moved for Setanta. [/edit]

Last year the play-off semi finals for Exeter were 1st leg Thursday 1 May and 2nd leg Monday 5th May. For Cambridge was Friday 2nd and Tuesday 6th May.

So this year, it will probably be Thursday 30 April/Friday 1 May and Monday 4 May/Tuesday 5 May and play off final on Sunday 17 May.
Yeah, but you're using logic and reason there. I don't recall these being used to determine the dates previously. Two years ago they were announced and then changed at quite short notice.