Another RO fundraising initiative for Sam Deering

Anything yellow and blue
oxfordjames
Puberty

Post by oxfordjames »

Next time I see you mate I'll chip in, remind me.
Roo
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Roo »

Get the Oxford Mail involved Boris to cover the story.....or I can.......it is a nice story I think?
slappy
Grumpy old git

Post by slappy »

Seeing as I was at work on the bank holiday, I can at least chip in with the money saved by not going to the game. Will £30 finish the appeal?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

It surely would slappy - most generous. I hope Dim Sam realises what wonderful sponsors he has. Drop us a cheque (send me a message on here if you don't have my contact details).

Could those who have promised funds but not yet given me the dosh please stump up soon, ta.
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

I have a couple of ventolin inhalers I was saving for a rainy day, should I send them?
Dougie07
Baby

Post by Dougie07 »

I still owe you the money from the shirt sponsorship. I will send that through ASAP. As for boots, I need a new pair myself so I am can't fund Sam's just yet!
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Well, the boots have been ordered, and the club and Sam have both agreed for an on-pitch presentation (don't know if they'll arrive in time for the Kettering game). Sam's also agreed to donate a pair of his old boots as a prize in the Boot competition, so more of a reason to enter!
Frank
Puberty

Re:

Post by Frank »

&quotboris&quot wrote:Well, the boots have been ordered, and the club and Sam have both agreed for an on-pitch presentation (don't know if they'll arrive in time for the Kettering game). Sam's also agreed to donate a pair of his old boots as a prize in the Boot competition, so more of a reason to enter!
Did you ask if he had a Hat, too ? :D
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

Hey, is this ball rolling or what?

I’ve got a (never worn) pair of socks bought for me last Christmas by one of my Aunties that I’d be happy to donate to our Chairman.

There is also a rumour going around OxVox that they are going to spend fans membership money on a hearing aid for him, being as he doesn’t seem to be listening to them.
deanwindass
Puberty

Post by deanwindass »

You can get those boots for £100 in sports soccer in the westgate!
boris
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by boris »

&quotdeanwindass&quot wrote:You can get those boots for £100 in sports soccer in the westgate!
Yeah, and you could probably get them for a lot less on ebay, but would they look this good:

A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

You should have said, I could have let you have a bottle of Tippex for nothing.
deanwindass
Puberty

Re:

Post by deanwindass »

&quotboris&quot wrote:
&quotdeanwindass&quot wrote:You can get those boots for £100 in sports soccer in the westgate!
Yeah, and you could probably get them for a lot less on ebay, but would they look this good:

Yeah, fair enough.
Roo
Mid-life Crisis

Post by Roo »

I hope he has been told to kiss them when he scores?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Now Sam's received his boots, I'll remove the stickiness from this thread.

Oh, and Sam was well chuffed with them, by the way, and wore them when he came on as sub today, so well done everyone.