injuries- a good thing?

Anything yellow and blue
recordmeister
Middle-Aged Spread

injuries- a good thing?

Post by recordmeister »

An odd question, as obviously you want all your best players in the fittest possible state, but with all the injuries we have at the moment it is forcing the management team to play with new formations, bring in some (young) loan signings and to devel into sections of our &quotsquad&quot that wouldn't normally get an outing. I only hope that the players who are given a chance in this window take it with both hands and actually turn out to be an asset to the club (the Weedons and Fishers of this world) and that the changes in formation are not undermind by injury or lack of 1st team players.

I think this evenings game is going to be one of the most cruical games the club has had in a long time.

1, it's on telly, and we love that this season, don't we!!!

2, R&ampD, all-be-it at 16th in the division, are a good yard stick of the level we have reached. They have a good pitch and ground and no excuses can be made about it being a &quotdifficult place to go&quot. It is about as good as it gets in this league! This is a pretty level playing field for the two sides and if we don't come out on top in this game, there should be serious questions asked.

3. Out of the 4 teams above us, tow play eachother and two play teams in the bottom 4, so a win would be a good chance to get back into this &quotchasing pack&quot as it looks like 2 of them will defo win, and the other 2 scrap it out to take points of each other.

I think this match has added value to it, as we now can't afford to let the pack we are chasing pull away, and R&ampD are very beatable at home.